Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Thoughts on moving up

Posted by kary 
zplasticmaster
Re: Thoughts on moving up
February 10, 2003 11:26AM
I think that Grayson and Jeb should just get married. All Grayson does is talk about Jeb. Jeb this and Jeb that, man Just ask him out and get it over with. Ya'll will make a great couple. Grayson, I hope he feels the same way you do.
grayson
February 10, 2003 04:02PM
stephen

just becuse tony started seeing a female, don't get your panties in a wadd and take it out on me.
grayson
February 10, 2003 04:05PM
kari,
sorry we got off the subject of golf.

. stephen please don't reply with anything about got off. it wont be funny.
February 10, 2003 08:34PM
OK, my turn. I get off just reading this crap. Who's this guy Jeb that Grayson's getting off on?
Zplasticmaster
February 11, 2003 08:39AM
Jeb is Graysons b-friend from Columbus. He always talks about him. He put his picture over his speedometer and tattooed his name across his chest. I think they have something planned for FridaY. Grayson told me his is going to dress up like cupid and go see Jeb while he is at work. I don't know if it is going to work. Best of luck, turd tapper.
Boston
February 11, 2003 08:59AM
Well, I guess the Grayson has another to join as Jonas is getting off with all this talk. Or is Jonas holding the video cam?
February 11, 2003 09:23AM
I wonder what Jeb's wife would think about all of this? I reckon she'd be upset if Grayson usurped their Valentine's plans.

Well, I had one really good round on Saturday. As David Coady told me, there's only one way to go from here: down.
February 11, 2003 12:23PM
Horse-sh!! Keep bangin Bro! Congratulations on your first advanced win. It took me 6 tournaments before I got mine. Thought you might have heard that the Ce rocs will ship on the 17th. Got 2 for myself.
Later
February 11, 2003 01:02PM
Fair,

You've already ordered them?! From zonedriven.com? It says that they aren't available yet. Dude, who do you know? You got the hook up? Help a brother out!

-Kary
DC
February 11, 2003 03:58PM
Kary,

When I told you the only place to go from your first win was down, it was purely in jest and jealous rage. I have never played a round with you, but you obviously have a good game. Don't listen to me, you can take your game to any level you want. I say the more the merrier in the advanced division, but keep going up if your game keeps improving. Good competition and having fun is what its all about.

D. Coady
February 11, 2003 04:03PM
Typical Coady....waving the illustrious white flag to gain your sympathy just before he returns to torch your a$$ at the next competition.

Good job Kary....I'm on the mend and I ain't done 'til all the fun is had and at least one of us Adv.'s has brought Fair back to reality!!!

Rock on Advanced division...we may not be the best, but we sure as heck sound like we are!!!! Here's to straight driving....both figuratively and literally!! Griff (in my case especially!!)
February 11, 2003 04:41PM
Just got off the phone with Ryan at Innova, got two full weight CE ROCs on the way, says they will ship Friday or Monday. He says they are going to do several different stamps on them, may need to get one of each for the collector bin! Can't wait, love the one I got at the Am worlds in Nashville. . . the FIRST ones! Only problem is everyone wants to buy it from me. . . it is sweet.

Hey Griff. . . looking forwarsd to seeing you at Tish next month, let your shoulder heal a little so you can kick a little %$#@. . .

Later everyone. .

DG Guy
February 12, 2003 03:10PM
How come everyone is cracking on my dog Fair. Did I miss something on my 7 month hiatus. You may not know what I am talking about but you dont want Fair to go SONIC on you all. Just a little word of caution.
February 12, 2003 04:32PM
Is that SONIC as hedgehog or SONIC as in cheeseburger!!! or is it CHEEEEEZZZZBURGGAAA!!!

Dude, what's in that bag....what you got in that bag!! Griff
February 12, 2003 08:08PM
That's a whole other thread guys!
February 13, 2003 05:47PM
Lets just say that when they are supposed to have 99 cent Steak sandwiches at Sonic drive in... By God they better have some sandwiches. They also need to have some extremely well mannered servers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013