Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

benski's aces

Posted by robbie shaw 
benski's aces
March 28, 2002 08:28PM
benski made 3 aces in 4 rounds at Tishomingo tourney is this some kind of record?
Re: benski's aces
May 28, 2003 10:47PM
wow
vl
May 28, 2003 10:54PM
a guy from br did that at the sn chmps? or maybe the howler?

still, that is amazing.

i saw stan b from mobile hit two in one round. it is on the hot shots video...

May 28, 2003 10:56PM
benski hit 2 or 3 during the SN in mobile in 2001
Not in the same round though
May 29, 2003 07:48AM
After the tournament Stan B hit 2 aces in 3 holes at Chicasabouge I played a $5 nasaw round with Willy BT and he also aced 2 hole that round #6 (I hit the basket) and #10. Needless to say I lost both sides, the overall and my shirt...
John k
Griff
May 29, 2003 10:30AM
Hate to say it but either Phil Raymond and/or David Dunham (Memphis) hit three aces in the SAME ROUND...I know Phil hit 2 aces and shot a 17 on the original back nine at shelby forest, I think he had hit the original 4th hole on the front in the same round!! Needless to say the course was quite loud that day!!

David D. for fact hit 2 in one round and rumor was that he also had hit on the front(this apparently happened several years before Phil's wild round because folks were comparing those two rounds).

If Phil's 3rd ace was in the round prior to the double ace on back round...then I apologize(too many bevy's ya know).

I also know that Fair "TopFuzz" Hayes had hit three in the same day, two in the same round down at the Dox....c'est la vie!! Griff
May 29, 2003 10:39AM
OK Fair does not count in this discussion! He plays on a pitch and putt!!

Jeff
May 29, 2003 11:48AM
Griff,

I believe that Phil Raymond is in the Guiness Book of World Records for 3 aces in one round at Shelby Forrest.

I wonder how many career aces he has, cause I know Benski is in the upper 90's for his career.

Are you going to Cosser this weekend?

Aaron

Griff
May 29, 2003 12:30PM
My plans are on go....as long as I can avoid the family reunion thing over in Old Davidsonville. It's a sign of true love when your significant other lets you outta one of those!! Griff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 67
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013