Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Windy Hills Open

Posted by Shane Seal 
Re: Windy Hills Open
March 22, 2003 09:14AM
Hotel Informatin posted on website.

[home.bellsouth.net]
March 22, 2003 10:58PM
I'll tell you all about "half naked girls" on Saturday! I have a few nice conversation pieces. By the way, Shane did a great job of making sure sh*@ happened while I was "chaperoning" in Panama City. Kudos to Shane for the courses first Ace on hole 4. With a freakin' magnet! Sick MoFo!
Tony Bass
March 27, 2003 10:16PM
Just wanted to keep this thread hot as well. WillT. do you still have that #1? Don't forget about my challenge for this weekend! What time you coming down?Jonas said that if people are interested we can have a doubles Friday afternoon. Does anyone else want to see this happen?

TB
Tony Bass
March 27, 2003 10:20PM
OhYeah,
This is going to be a great tournament, with all the extras. So if you are'nt already planned on coming, I think maybe you should! Hope to see everyone there.
TB
v
March 27, 2003 10:20PM
will no longer has #1... kerry won our sunday league and took the #1 tag...

this is the second time a master has had #1... whoohoo!
Tony Bass
March 27, 2003 10:32PM
@#$%& it Boy!! Will you better be glad!
Tony Bass
March 28, 2003 01:16PM
Will,
Where you at???
March 31, 2003 09:07AM
Jonas,
Man, That was a great tourney. I was freezing my ass off, but I had a great time. Kudos to you! The course is fun to play and everyone I talked to loved it. Anyway, congratulations on your first tournament,and all of us Georgia boys can't wait to see all y'all Hub City boys again real soon.Thanks for a superb weekend, you sick MoFo.
March 31, 2003 10:36AM
We appreciate the Georgia crew coming down and having a good time. There were more of you'll than there were people from H'burg. I'm still really dissappointed about that. Oh Well. See you soon.
Zplasticmaster
March 31, 2003 10:54AM
Jonas, I just don't want you to forget that I was there. You keep focusing on the bad. I was there so it was ALL GOOD!
Congrats on the win.
How was O'neal's? Was my girl there?
Or did she quit half-way through her shift? ;-)

Stephen
March 31, 2003 12:25PM
Oh yeah, she was there. And she brought her little friends, T&A, with her. Are you'll going to Lafayette? I'm leaving with Shane early Friday morning.
March 31, 2003 03:14PM
sandbass, you missed a great tournament man! thanks for bringing out my basket so i could catch up on old times with her...
March 31, 2003 10:33PM
OK, man, I am sorry. But I gotta get this off my chest. I try not to do this on here, but @#$%&. IT'S "YA'LL", Jonas, not "you'll." I try to lay off people's bad spelling, but I can't stand to see the most well-known southern word butchered like that. So ya'll cut that crap out.
The Zinger
March 31, 2003 11:43PM
especially by a coonass ;o)
The Zinger
March 31, 2003 11:51PM
Alright Jonas or Shane. YA'LL did everything on the computer the whole tournament, so where's the results? :oP
April 01, 2003 06:47AM
I already sent them to John. He should have posted them by now. I will go ahead and post them on the WildcatTrace website as well.
kary
April 01, 2003 09:39AM
Actually it's "y'all", a contraction of "you" and "all". Not "ya" and "will". =)
April 01, 2003 09:42AM
I made a mistake and asked John to hold off until one of the divisions was verified. I have since resent the file to him and I am sure he will post soon. Thanks John for all of the work that you do to get the information up.

Shane
April 01, 2003 10:00AM
I knew it was 'you' and 'all', but that's why I was writing you'll, instead of y'all. Thanks for clearing that up Kary.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013