Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Meltdown

Posted by Brian 
Meltdown
February 09, 2003 09:05AM
Last week: 40 holes -11 This week: 40 holes +16!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL??? P.S.- Everything must go!!! Going out of business sale. 40 discs and a bag. Two putters and a roc have been bent in shape of taco (Will trade for 50 hot wings or large meat lovers pizza)
Re: Meltdown
February 09, 2003 09:52AM
Are you crazy? I am keeping my hot wings and pizza.
February 09, 2003 09:54AM
lol.

hang in there.

everyone goes though cycles...

from the "jeez, i can't throw" phase to the "whoohoo, i am on fire phase"

the trick is playing through the phases and not thinking about it too much, imo... :^p
February 09, 2003 10:52AM
Be not dismayed my brother. I survived a hazardous day as well with very few memorable moments. My season is just getting started, so lets hope with some warm weather the scores will just melt away. You know this reminds me of a comment I hadn't heard in a while but it referred to a different emotion, but anyway.. the jest of it is that a bad round is like a bag of bricks...it is extremely heavy when you carry it around, but all you got to do is set it down and walk away. Makes for a much nicer second round. Good Luck!
February 09, 2003 10:56AM
I feel your pain! I think I'm comming out of a 2 month slump.

Keep on keepin' on Bro'
February 10, 2003 10:10AM
Car crash came back and took meltdown in the last round. Made up seven painful strkes to alleviate myself from last place. Sorry meltdown...what comes around goes around....that's what you get for edgin' me out at the Tish. playoff!!
DC
February 10, 2003 02:26PM
You might have had a better score if you had thrown a large meat lovers pizza all day ;)

DC
February 10, 2003 02:36PM
If I hear of a meat lovers pizza leaving someones hand and NOT going into their mouth...you will hear from me!

Mmmm....meat lovers pizza......
CC
February 10, 2003 02:59PM
Nobody played their best this weekend. Just blame it on the weather.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013