Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2nd Annual Blue Angel Tournament

Posted by Sarah Free 
For anyone who missed the 2nd tournament at Blue Angel on April 6th,you missed a wonderful tournament.There was almost double the turnout from last year,and the weather couldn't have been better.The course was spectacular with a few additions.If you haven't already been to this course,you really need to visit it at least once.You will be pleasantly surprised!Thanks to Mike,Tom,Glen,and Thomas for all their hard work to make this such a sweet course.
I am going to Destin on July 6th and think I will swing by to play this course. I am glad they finally put a course on the panhandle!! Are there any others that anyone knows of?

Brad
SPENCER
Re: 2nd Annual Blue Angel Tournament
July 18, 2002 12:11PM
hey Sarah,let me know when u and Wally are going to play on a Sunday and i will come play the course
As a matter of fact,we will be out there this Sunday.We usually get out there around 8 or so to try to beat some of the heat.We hope to see you out there.
SPENCER
July 19, 2002 10:22AM
Sarah I am going to bring a friend and she needs some help
playing but she will not listen to me .
mike sidebottom
July 19, 2002 10:23AM
that's o.k. sarah won't listen to wally
And why should I?I know more than he does!Sure David,I'll do anything I can to help your friend out.See you tomorrow.
SPENCER
July 22, 2002 12:06PM
Sorry 4 not being there had 2 work
hope i can be there this sunday
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

kch
Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013