Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

North Mississippi website and Information

Posted by Print Kincade 
While looking for sites and information, I notice a large amount of broken links, where people have built pages and they have either changed servers or quit using that internet provider. I want to make a page where people can find others, closer to the courses and be able to travel and play a round with. I have my own web server, so this is something that can be done very cheap and will be reliable. I do some web design also.
I will be able to put in a fair amount of time, but looking for someone to help with the updating. I am in Tupelo, MS. Also I am under the impression from heresay that we in Tupelo are about to have another disc golf course near the center of Tupelo at Elvis Presley Park. There are alot of up and coming golfers in North Mississippi, so lets get some kind of system and stay in touch. Email me at pkincade@sbisolutions.com with any idea people!
Thanks and Good luck to everyone.
ohh by the way if you are interested also I could offer a single page for anyone interested in having their own place to vent and share thier love for the game. I am up for all kinda ideas!
Print,

I am game. . . always seem to be on this ole computer anyway. . . unless there is a Tournament close. . . I will be TDin the April Fool Fling at Tombigbee the middle of April, hope to see you there.

Drop me a mail. . .

DG Guy
FYI, there is a new course that has been layed out at Elvis Presely Park in Tupelo. I believe enough money has already been raised and that baskets will be ordered soon. Check out the newly founded "Tupelo Disc Golf Association" at [discgolf.tupelo.ms]

Hal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013