Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

tax tourney

Posted by bobsatter 
bobsatter
Re: tax tourney
March 07, 2003 09:19AM
Addie hes the one that put thw wager that there would be more of you all here than us there. I know they will both rock!!!! Don't forget I was at the 1999 reentry and sponsored it as well. Bham and Huntsville both Rock!!! Timing is everything the blast is one week after Merriweather which is where both tourneys get most of there draw. But Im sure they will be plaenty of us Bham Boyz there to represent. Now Back to the Tax Tourney!!!!! LOTS OF ADDED CASH AND AN AWESOME COURSE> Hows that Addie
March 07, 2003 12:48PM
Great Bob!!! We know B'ham will be well represented in Huntsville. You know... B'ham is a favorite for a lot a Huntsville players. We all look forward to playing there! Your course is SWEET!!! Is there any chance of the Cooper Green course ever being played again? Gosh, I loved that one!! We'll bring a bunch of people to the Tax Tourney! See you soon. Let us know if we can help! Thanks.
bobsatter
March 07, 2003 02:55PM
Addie I wish ! But Tiger woods gave the city the money to make it a first tee program. BOO HOO!! we are looking for a new location for another course. Thanks for you support Alabama Golf Rocks!!!!
March 07, 2003 04:14PM
Do I count both ways? I live in Bham but play more in Hville?
bobsatter
March 07, 2003 04:24PM
Brian Your just the MAN!!! Hows that sound.
March 09, 2003 09:29PM
Y'all are TOO funny! Who's Tiger Woods?..ha ha ha.
March 11, 2003 03:29PM
We'll use Brian as a tie breaker!
bobsatter
March 11, 2003 04:57PM
Matt are you saying you'll put it to a vote? I bet Brian will vote for the highest finisher as well!! Lots of checks and sponsorships havie been cdoming in thanks to you all!! Bob
March 11, 2003 05:49PM
Bob,

I was talking about him breaking the tie, if there is one, for the six-pack of coke bet on which town sends the most golfers to the other's tournament. Actually I was kidding because I don't think I can claim him as a Huntsvillian. Could be a moot point since he may play both. Matt
bob satter@charter.net
March 11, 2003 07:58PM
All is good here Matt I'll tell you what for your sponsorship I'll let yopu count him as a Huntsville Player. Hopefully Buffalo rock will sponsor and the six pack will be free!!!! Cheers Bob
March 12, 2003 10:07AM
bob, the link to your website with the address for the entries dosn't seem to be working. could you give me the address and amount for Open, i am PDGA current.
bob satter@charter.net
March 12, 2003 07:06PM
708 lake crest drive
Birmingham, alabama
64 for open and your pdga # thanks bob
March 12, 2003 07:27PM
Make it out to who Bob. I still havn't sent my check either, but will still have that $25 ctp SN CE disc, I'll send you a "voucher" for it with my check.
Peace,
Will T
bob satter@charter.net
March 13, 2003 06:21AM
thanks will and thanks to jackson for there sponsorship! Bob
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013