Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Group playing at Tombigbee tomorrow

Posted by Fair 
Group playing at Tombigbee tomorrow
February 12, 2003 10:41AM
A group of people are meeting at Tombigbee state park in Tupelo tomorrow(Thursday) morning to play some golf. We will be there all day, so If anyone has the day or the afternoon off, then come and get your Tupelo Roll on!!
Fair
Re: Group playing at Tombigbee tomorrow
February 12, 2003 10:41AM
We'll meet at 9 a.m.
Hey Fair, ya'll need to start playing some in the afternoons too. High School Tennis just started so my disc golf playing has been limited. I think a group of us may be going to play Tombigbee this Sunday afternoon if you or anyone else wants to come throw. I'll be back on here some time, I just found this place.
well good.....I dont want to play at Tupelo with Fair anymore.....We got out there Tuesday morning. He throws the usual warm up shot. Then pulls out another disc and places it ever so nicely in the bottom of the basket(ching) on hole one. Anyway see you in the morning.
February 12, 2003 04:15PM
Nah, it doesn't make me sick that Fair has made more aces in a single round than I have made since I first picked up a disc. And I've been playing about 6 months longer than him. Nooooo.

Yeah, that was sarcasm. But this isn't:

Rock on, Fair!
February 12, 2003 08:06PM
Merely Luck! That's all.
February 13, 2003 11:28AM
Well spread that luck around man!
Had a heck of good time, although still shooting terrible, but did get my second ace. Nice little skip in on #13 at Tombigbee. Have to meet somewhere else next Thursday for sure.
Don't you guys have to work? Just kidding. Wish I coulda been there. RwC
February 13, 2003 07:40PM
I wouldn't mention Ace's around The Little Napoleon...
Hey Print,

Just wanted to say i had a great time playing with yall today. Even though i suck i still enjoy playing and i hope I can catch up and play with yall again. Oh by the way, nice shot on #13.
fair, i think me kenny mike m are going to doxey sunday afternoon to play i will tell you about my adventures in mobile since i could get no one to go with me
February 14, 2003 03:00PM
Russ, come on now. Why work when you can be broke and play disc golf all the time. No, seriously, Myself and a few other local guys just happen to have most Thursdays off. It makes for a good day to meet up and play a few rounds.
February 14, 2003 03:01PM
Zack, I'll probably see you guys out there Sunday afternoon if the weather permits.
Fair
tdwriter
February 14, 2003 05:56PM
Fair, right now I'd much rather be playing golf than working. That's because I'm STILL at work. Of course, it's dark now and I couldn't really play anyway. Soon it will be daylight savings time and I can play AFTER work. I'll see y'all at Tish in three weeks. RwC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013