Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Greenwood Open - April 13, 02

Posted by dg'er 
Greenwood Open - April 13, 02
April 11, 2002 09:23PM
GREENWOOD OPEN
APRIL 13, 2002
SOUTHERN NATIONAL
GREENWOOD PARK
BAKER, LA
10 AM TEE OFF

SATURDAY
PARTLY CLOUDY WITH A 20 PERCENT CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 80S.

Thanks to Errin Lewis for adding benchs to the couse.
jim
Re: Greenwood Open - April 13, 02
April 14, 2002 05:44PM
the benches were nice ,errin it really was nice when i saw them ,thank you and todd for putting them in ,jim
Re: Greenwood Open - April 13, 02
April 22, 2002 05:00PM
hi all. i just wanted to say that todd traylor put the teeposts on the red tees. the benches were by yours truely.

we are lucky to have to two top notch courses in baton rouge. fourtunately, i have had some spare time so i decicded to make some improvements.

improvements sadly require money (sad subject for anyone) thats limited for me right now. i could be doing alot more at both courses.

i am almost finished setting all of the teeposts in concrete at highland. baker needs a few more benches. both courses could use more signage.

the list goes on.

i here alot of talking going on and the way we express our gratitude for our blessings is by action. we only go through life once, shouldnt we make the best of it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013