Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

City of Mobile tourney

Posted by Zplasticmaster 
tree in the fairway
Re: City of Mobile tourney
March 06, 2003 10:57AM
I just came from Hobbit and it's WET. Tee-pads didn't look bad as far as drainage, but along the ditch is soggy. Better get some new plastic.
John Kittrell
March 06, 2003 02:32PM
Mikey - I'm in. (I prefer small unmarked billls)
John K
John Kittrell
March 07, 2003 01:44PM
The weather outside is looking great and it looks like a great weekend. Is there anything better then the Saturday morning of a two day event. Look forward to seeing everyone in Mobile this weekend. Four different courses .... wwwhhhhhaaaawwwwhooooooooooo...
John K
The Zinger
March 07, 2003 03:52PM
wasted space? well I'm sorry if BREC's Highland road is also used as a: Highschool and College Cross Country course, Rugby, Ultimate, Baseball & Softball, Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, and large family outings. Tree, you gotta understand, disc golf cannot just go into a park and take all the space over. We used what was givin to us, and I think the space was used just right. Never been to Hobbit, but I'm sure it's a great course.
tree in the fairway
March 07, 2003 07:05PM
I don't mean it as it sounds, I just honestly think that course has loads of potential with so much space.
The Zinger
March 08, 2003 10:46AM
I understand, I do to, but I think BREC won't grant us the space we want. The course has change dramastically over the last 6-7 years; fallen trees, moved tee boxes, erosion. There has been alot of talk over the last year to improve that, but it won't be shorter at all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013