Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Big JIM

Posted by Sammy Brooks 
Big JIM
April 16, 2002 03:27PM
Just to say thanks to jim and company(SKY SOUTH) for all the hard work he has done for the sport off discgolf. Jim you da man.
Re: Big JIM
May 03, 2002 11:56AM
I'll second that remark! And now is the time for each club to pick up the ball and start taking over their own tournaments, 'cause Jim is not going to be able to travel the way he used to, but that doesn't mean his "heart" is not still in the sport! (sorry, that was really bad)
And thank everyone that supports Sky South and Jims vision of the Southern Nationals.

Peace,
Will T
Re: Big JIM
May 05, 2002 01:23PM
Nashville sends a big get well out to Jim and everybody up here sends their prayers out to the whole Orum family. There is no arguing that disc sports would not be where it is today without Jim and his efforts. Personally, I would be minus many great memories without the SN tour. I met Jim O at Bud Hill in '98 and have been a strong supporter ever since. I look forward to many more years of what the SN brings to the tee box.

Scott Kincaid and everyone in the FDD
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013