Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

sad story

Posted by grayson 
grayson
sad story
February 19, 2003 08:47PM
i got out of class early today.
went to play golf at paul b
beautiful day
lost my two favorite discs
ce valkyrie and my beloved ce spider
shot 7 over on my home courseh

found ken cool's tee-bird
found w.c. roc

if you know these people and they want their disc back let me know
400 3058

i hope somebody will do the same for me
Re: sad story
February 19, 2003 08:55PM
Sorry to hear that Grayson. I lost two discs to the lake at Cossar in December, but got them both back. Lost a sweet Roc in the lake at Columbus, which I'd LIKE to get back.
BTW, that Roc is probably mine. My initials are "R.W.C." and the R probably got rubbed off somehow. Just kidding. Hope someone finds YOUR plastic. RwC
February 19, 2003 09:05PM
See, when you make a 300 foot ace, like you did last weekend on hole 6 here in Jackson, the universal DG forces always charge you for it sooner or later. That was an awesome ace, and I hope it wasn’t with one of the discs you lost.
Hendon
February 20, 2003 09:31AM
Kevin -

Did that ace have a witness? I didn't think Grayson could throw 300 feet.

Hendon
Zplasticmaster
February 20, 2003 09:39AM
Nice one John.
February 20, 2003 09:40AM
Hey Russ where at Lake Lowndes did you lose your Roc? I was swimming out there Friday looking for discs and didn't find a one. I have to imagine I've been the only one to go swimming since our Winter Tourney in Jan.

Let me know on what hole and about where it went and I bet I can retrieve it.

Jeff
February 20, 2003 09:55AM
Freak!
February 20, 2003 10:15AM
Grayson, this truly is a sad story, especially the +7 part. I hope you get your plastic back though. Are you going to the Madness this weekend?
bobsatter
February 20, 2003 12:18PM
Hey russ has anybody in Huntsville found my san marino roc lost @ Matin lake. I will give a good reward!!! Pink Rocledge stamp. Bob
February 20, 2003 12:48PM
Jeff, I lost it on the Peninsula hole right in front of the shelter, the first one driving toward the point. It took off to the right and went out about 3/4 of the way down the peninsula and splashed down about 25-30 feet out. The guy with the golf ball retriever couldn't reach it. Heck, we couldn't even SEE it. I'd love to have it back. It's a white Roc with my name inside.
I doubt anyone but yourself has been swimming since the event<G>
Thanks, Russ

Bob, I'll have to ask Matt Ambrose about your Roc. I haven't played in Huntsville in several years. I'll ask. Hope to see you here in March or there in May. Russ
February 20, 2003 12:54PM
OK yeah I wasn't in that area but I'll go check it out this weekend. Goofing off I put a Banshee out there a LONG WAYS so that's as good an excuse as any to go ahead and take dip.

I'll let you know if I find anything!

Jeff
February 20, 2003 06:42PM
Gubna (Hendon), yes I and others witnessed Grayson’s ace on hole 6. He is way out driving me now. Oh yea, that isn’t saying much is it.
February 20, 2003 06:48PM
Hey jeff, I also lost a roc on that hole. It's a K.C. roc and it went about 12 15 feet off the bank on the left side going toward the point. It was about pin high and you could see it that day, but it was just too cold. If you go swimming, maybe you could look for it. I don't know if I'm going to be able to go to rosedale this weekend, because my wife and I have some friends that will be in town visiting. Later.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013