Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Course

Posted by Shane 
New Course
February 19, 2003 09:07PM
Hey everyone,
Just thought that I would let everyone know that immediately following the Windy Hills Open, I am going to begin pursuing a new course project somewhere around the Slidell or Picayune areas. I already have several interested parties and would like some feedback about the current course design at the WildCat Trace in Poplarville. So if you have a chance, stop by the website and leave your opinion. Who knows you may see "your" dream course come about soon.

wildcattrace.webhop.net
Re: New Course
February 20, 2003 07:55AM
Does either of these have a barn? You know how I feel about barns on disc golf courses :p
February 20, 2003 10:17AM
Crow, we'll build a barn for you. And we'll practice rolling right through it.
Zplasticmaster
February 20, 2003 10:25AM
Shane,
Do you know where In Picayune Or SLidell, or are you still deciding on the town?
February 20, 2003 10:27AM
No, Jonas. You put the basket in the middle of the barn, and in the second round of the tournament you shut the barn door and it's a mando through the hayloft.
February 20, 2003 10:59AM
Crow if you like barns on DG courses you REALLY need to get out to the Woodshed in PawPaw, WV. The course is run out of a barn, with an outhouse next to it. The course is on a local commune run by a bunch of hippies but let me tell you man everything about that course was kick butt. And hole number 3, called the Guantlet, was the hardest hole I have EVER played, hands down. The views while you are playing are awesome, all mountains and fields.

Oh and the drive to get there from the main highway is absolutely cool.

Jeff
February 20, 2003 11:07AM
Hey CROW sure you just dont want to play with the sheep?????
BAAAA BAAAA
frzbman
February 20, 2003 01:43PM
If you're going to play with the sheep, don't forget your rubber boots.
February 20, 2003 09:25PM
THE SHEEP LIE, MAN!!!
February 20, 2003 10:48PM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SAve the sheep lock up the crow Cant wait shane, some of my tools are still down at prc so your more than welcome to use them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 28
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013