Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

5th Annual Tishomingo Spring Tourney March 8th & 9th

Posted by DG Guy 
You done good, Bill! (Mac, too) Dang, you make me want to drive up Friday. Of course, then I'll be totally useless Saturday morning ;>) RwC
Bill, sounds like the tourny's gonna kick some butt! You can confirm an advanced spot for me. I think I'm going to camp Saturday night...the weather looks perfect for it. I'm sure the advanced field will be large and kickin. What's the deal with winnin' the Roc.
Fair
Jeff,

The ROC. . .

Jim Orum (SkySouth) has donated a Blue Big Bird USDGC ROC to the Tourney.

We are going to raffle it off some way. . . since this is such a competitive group, we more than likely will sell chances at an ace/CTP to win it. Buy however many trys you want, either ace or if there are none, then go with the ole CTP to win. If you buy five shots, ( I think a buck a throw is fair), you throw five times in a row. . .of course you will need to have your favorite discs ready.

I think that would be better than selling tickets and just drawing a winner. . . as long as it is close enough for my weak arm to get there. . .anyway, those are some thoughts we have, let us know if you have any better ones. . .

We WILL find a way to give it away. . . I know I would like a shot at it . . . love those new ones. . .REALLY like my first edition, and so do a lot of others. . .they are always trying to buy it from me. . . still turning down $50 + for it, even though I have been throwing it since the Am Worlds in Nasville.

Hope to see you all this weekend. . .

DG Guy
I think I won one of my Tri State Pole Holes in a throw off like that. Bought chances and got one really close so everybody basically had to go for the ace. Luckily no one did. I'm sure there will be many people willing to spend a few bucks at a chance to win a CE Roc. I probably will and I got mine on Monday. And man is it sweeeeet. Been tossing it in the backyard. Makes a great putter, too! RwC
Russ,

I have always been told there is no such thing as being totally worthless. .. can ALWAYS be used as a bad example. . .

Looking forward to seeing SFC at Tish. .. still hoping to confirm Jack in the cabin, I think Griff would like it if it is released!

Four Little Rockers mailed this morning. .. Road Warrior Plaque is up to 4 1/2 hours or so. . . heating up . . . Welcome Sam I am & fellow Ams!

Boy I sure hope I don't have to give up my slot. . . not that I could do anything with it. . . just LOVE TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!

DG Guy
DG Guy,

You can take me off the list of playing this weekend. I would love to be there but have out of town plans. I think Coady put me on the list. I really hate it too. Love the course and the Tournament. Good luck!

Brad Webb
www.Memphisdiscgolf.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013