Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

TRIPLLE HEART BY PASS

Posted by jim 
jim
TRIPLLE HEART BY PASS
April 24, 2002 07:28AM
thank for all your cards ,letters and phone calls. on last friday i went for a stress test and ended up with a triple bye pass by sunset. there was a 95 % blockage on one artery that they call the widow maker ,i was 5% from being sent to the great course. on monday was told to go home ,and walk a mile a day . i would like to thank all the players who have prayed for me the last year ,i knew something was wrong . that why when you hear me say ,think of jimmy moak or mike brown child or many of the others that have there needs to have your thoughts and prays it does work .thank thank you ,maybe now i can get back to be the person i want to be .but let us always take time to think of our friends in need. they are our strenght. i know i can not spell .,so take time to tell someone in need your thinking of them ,and give them the smile of life ,jim
Re: TRIPLLE HEART BY PASS
April 24, 2002 09:14PM
Great to hear they caught that blockage in time.

I've been a little out of touch lately - my ex developed a growth on her larynx. No malignancy so far but my daughter was staying with her for several weeks while she underwent tests and treatment.

Looks like there's a lot of prayers being answered lately...Amen!

She lives in River Falls so I'll be passing that Exit #13 several times a month. Maybe I'll have a chance to stop by Chickasabouge and watch you play...er walk that mile a day!

Get Well Soon...

Joe T
Re: TRIPLLE HEART BY PASS
April 25, 2002 10:15AM
I'm glad to here that you are okay. The southeast, if not the whole disc golfing community is better off because of you. Relax, and get well soon.
Re: TRIPLE HEART BY PASS
May 01, 2002 09:18PM
Right you are Ryan. Disc Golf in Lafayette is the success that it is because of Jim's efforts. I'm sure this is true of many areas in the Southeast.

Guess you could say he is a real "Southern Nationals Gentlemen".
Just get well old man and let those punk kids of yours take over. You know that I am always here for you Yo Dad. Disc Love, Will T.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013