Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Burns Park Course passed

Posted by Bill Trousdale 
Burns Park Course passed
February 20, 2003 11:36PM
The North Little Rock Parks Commission signed off on the revised course design. The course is going in. I'm grappling with trying to distinguish the two courses since the existing course is now split into two courses. At the State Championship last year the front course was designated the yellow course with yellow direction arrows and the back was the green course with green direction arrows. I've never seen a 38 hole course before. Since the existing course is split we're calling one the front course and the other the back course. I'm sure we'll have it figured out by the State Championships. Right now it's just a monster course. Those of you who have ever gone through all the politics of getting a course approved can appreciate this. You get the final stamp of approval, it's a done deal. You go out to the park. Standing there alone, you look at the site and say to yourself, "I wish all the poles were in and the course was finished.".
Re: Burns Park Course passed
February 21, 2003 10:36AM
SWEEEEETT!!! GRiff
Re: Burns Park Course passed
February 21, 2003 07:55PM
Way to go Bill. . . I know it does not come easy. We have been trying to get them to put another course in at Coleman just north of Tishomingo. . . STILL working on it!

Hope to see you, Lori and the other Little Rockers at the 5th Annual Tishomingo in March. . . going to be a good time. ..

Bill
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013