Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Posting tournament results

Posted by John Kittrell 
John Kittrell
Posting tournament results
February 21, 2003 04:01PM
This is just a note for those TDs or the volunteers who post results in the forum. If you can remember with the results also post the payout for all divisions and if you want the tournament scheduled for the same weekend the next year. I'm trying to keep up with the tournament schedule a year in advance. Thanks for the help...
John K
Re: Posting tournament results
February 21, 2003 04:07PM
I did not state this specifically but could you please place the Lake Lowndes 2nd Winter Classic at the same weekend it was this year. It was essentially the second Saturday of January and a 1 day event.

Thanks,

Jeff
February 21, 2003 04:38PM
Hey John, on an obliquely related topic, the Standing page has a small problem. In the pop-up menu to select divisions, "Advanced" and "Advanced Masters" each appear twice. All the other divisions only appear once. I know Advanced and OMB players like to think they're twice as good as anyone else, but.... =8)

Thought I'd point it out in case you haven't yet noticed it.
John,
We would like to set the date of February 7th & 8th, 2004 for Wall Doxey's Ice Bowl.
Wall Doxey State Park
3946 Hwy 7 South
Holly Springs, Ms 38635
(662) 252-4231
E-mail wdoxey@dixie-net.com
February 25, 2003 04:36PM
John,

Please list the Memphis Tournament the first weekend of May 2004.

Brad
www.Memphisdiscgolf.com
February 25, 2003 08:41PM
Off the subject, but I was just wondering if those commemorative Wall Doxey discs for the Ice Bowl winners have come in yet. Really anxious to see mine. RwC

P.S. Looking forward to playing there again in April.
Sorry tdwriter, we are still waiting on them from Jim O. I reckon Innova is still working on them. I will try and contact Jim at the end of the week to find out the status of them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013