Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tournament in Bham - NOT SNDG

Posted by brianlmoon 
Tournament in Bham - NOT SNDG
February 23, 2003 12:59AM
Hey all, we have doing a little event in Bham on the 1st. No big thing. We just decided to do it a week or so ago. We didn't have an ice bowl, so maybe this will make up for it. If you are not going to Baton Rouge, come see us.

You can go to [overstable.com] for more info

Brian.
Hey Brian, You might as well make it a SN qualifer, so people can get points. It won't hurt my feelings on ebit.

and I'm trying to figure out what to do about the 4 tournaments in one weekend fiasco. I'll keep in touch , and if you ever want to reach me directly it's"skysouthwest@msn.com"

Talk to you soon,
Will T
Re: Tournament in Bham - NOT SNDG
February 24, 2003 11:49AM
Well, I am kind of doing this also for some local Novice/Am players that felt they got shafted at previous events. So, I want to give it all back if you know what I mean.
February 24, 2003 12:54PM
no problem bro'
Let me know if I can help in any way.

Will T
John Kittrell
February 24, 2003 01:11PM
Brian
Unrelated to this thread - I'm having problems posting the tournament results on the tournament results page. The computer wants the divisions in PDGA format ( open men = MPO) Can you email me the correct abbreviation for each division ( open men, pro women, pro masters, pro grandmasters, advanced, am masters, am men, am women, novice, and juniors) Thanks..
John K
February 26, 2003 08:34AM
The weather is looking good. 58 and partly cloudy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013