Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

LA Doubles - March 15, 16 - Baton Rouge

Posted by teams? 
R. A.
Re: LA Doubles - March 15, 16 - Baton Rouge
March 10, 2003 12:22PM
I have a question about bag tag challenges, how does is work in a doubles situation? Who gets what? Say I have bag tag #171, my partner has bag tag #192, then the other team has #61 and #93 and our team shoots better, does that mean that I would get #61, and my partner would get #93? Just curious.

Thanks,
Robin
I think *required* tag challenges are off for doubles, as figuring out who gets which tag numbers is difficult. If a pair of teams works out an agreeable settlement, then go for it.

However, I've already been wrong once today, so you don't necessarily want to listen to me. =8) Your idea, Robin, seems like a good one for cards where all four players have a tag. Winning team gets the lowest two tags, and the winning team member with the original lowest number gets the new lowest number. Still, this won't necessarily apply to all teams (e.g., what if one team member doesn't have a tag?), so challenges would have to be decided independently on a card-by-card basis.
thezinger
March 10, 2003 01:54PM
Dr. Goby, you are correct sir.
R. A.
March 10, 2003 01:56PM
Goby,

I wasn't sure if it would apply for doubles or not, but what you say seems logical, and I agree. Thanks for your input.

I enjoyed throwing with you guys the first round at the Bogue, it was fun.

Thanks,
Robin
Team Fees:

Open 70
Pro Women 60
Master 60
Adv 50
Adv Master 50
Am 40 (Men & Women)

.FRIDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 70S. CHANCE OF RAIN 40 PERCENT.

.SATURDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. LOWS IN THE MID 50S. HIGHS IN THE MID 70S.

.SUNDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS. LOWS IN THE MID 50S. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 70S.
hey air crow,
you still looking for a partner?
yo will,
i have john folwers email address, and i might see him at ultimate on thursday cause he comes out ever so often

jfowle3@lsu.edu

glad i could help if it helps at all
Count me in Hardy. Won't it kick @#$%& to win your first two tournaments, one in Am and the next in Advanced? @#$%&, now I have to actually look back at all the posts on what time to be there and all that crap. Email me at aircrow@bellsouth.net so we can discuss some strategy.
Dude, I didn't know you were an ultimate player. I got my start in DG by playing courses on Sunday mornings to loosen up my arm and legs at ultimate tournaments.
The Zinger
March 11, 2003 11:05PM
awwww, it was meant to be

;P
be a cock terry,

and be afraid, be very afraid
with schmack talk like that-- i'd say hardy is ready to move up to advanced :^p
hey vic you going to get out to greenwood on friday?
hey hardy,

sure am going to try...

i have to work fri, but i will do my best to play hooky in the afternoon. :^p
Hardy,

Try to drag John and Dumbass out to play this weekend. They will have a blast. Alex and Lindsey would make a good Pro team if they could stay out of each other's head.

Shane
yo shane, sorry i think i only know john, john fowler? but if i see him on thursday at ultimate ill tell him to come out
Was actually thinking of John Malone.
weather report
March 12, 2003 05:22PM
.FRIDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS AND SHOWERS. HIGHS IN THE MID 70S. CHANCE OF RAIN 50 PERCENT.

.FRIDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY WITH PATCHY FOG AND SCATTERED SHOWERS. LOWS NEAR 60. CHANCE OF RAIN 40 PERCENT.

.SATURDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS AND SHOWERS.
HIGHS IN THE MID 70S. CHANCE OF RAIN 40 PERCENT.

.SUNDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND PATCHY FOG THEN
SCATTERED SHOWERS IN THE MORNING. LOWS NEAR 60. HIGHS IN THE MID 70S.
god, i love this place! more rain means i can use my Sealskins again, awsome.

i think Ryan Clark and i will be teaming up if he's not scared of the mud.

i welcome the rain. i invite the wind, but not the tree in the fairway! aaagghhhh!!!!
Well, the reigning champs WILL be together to defend our crown!

I might be able to get off of work early on Fri (@1:30) so I will be at Greenwood then. I will be there eventually, @4:00 if I don't get off early.\

GREENWOOD: I-10 to I-110 north twords the airport.
Exit 8 is the Baker / Zoo exit, go right, 3rd stop light is the entrance to the park. Drive around course, (just keep going on the one way street) to the pavilion on hole #8, @ 3/4 of the way around the "loop".

If any more help is needed, call me at 225-266-1447 (c)

Microtel on Siegen Ln WILL have the SNDG rates available this weekend, just let them know that you are with the Disc Golf Tournament.

See ya'll this weekend,
Willy TD
N.O. Team will be represented in the Am division by mark the shark and chris...go NO TEAM!
You no team guys really think you are clever with that, don't you?
looks like the chance has decreased for the weekend.

...from the NWS

.FRIDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. HIGHS IN THE MID 70S. NORTHEAST WINDS 5 MPH. CHANCE OF RAIN 40 PERCENT.

.FRIDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED SHOWERS. LOWS IN THE MID
50S. CHANCE OF RAIN 30 PERCENT.

.SATURDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY. ISOLATED SHOWERS. HIGHS IN THE MID 70S.
CHANCE OF RAIN 20 PERCENT.

.SUNDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY. PATCHY MORNING FOG. LOWS IN THE MID 50S.
HIGHS IN THE MID 70S.
Hey Mike, that's pretty funny! Love the confidence you have in your boys. lol. Chris is the comeback king! They'll probably come from the third group back and win it all!
will there be three groups in Am? i hope so.

hey FRZBman, don't you read your e-mail? do you need a place to stay or what?
tree in the fairway
March 13, 2003 09:33PM
you're so funny.

it's not worth the drive, but enjoy the event.
The Zinger
March 13, 2003 11:25PM
not worth the drive? huh?
very worth the drive
tree in the fairway
March 14, 2003 07:07AM
it probably is Zinger,,,,sarcasm

i've got panic tickets to get, no more donations this month ( we need those emoticons around here ) ya'll have fun !
much improved weather forecast from the NWS...

.TODAY...PATCHY MORNING FOG. OTHERWISE MOSTLY CLOUDY. SCATTERED
AFTERNOON SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 70S. LIGHT WINDS. CHANCE OF RAIN 40 PERCENT.

.TONIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. ISOLATED SHOWERS IN THE EVENING THEN PATCHY FOG AFTER MIDNIGHT. LOWS IN THE LOWER 50S. LIGHT WINDS. CHANCE OF RAIN 30 PERCENT.

.SATURDAY...PATCHY MORNING FOG. OTHERWISE BECOMING PARTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS IN THE MID 70S. LIGHT WINDS.

.SATURDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE LOWER 50S.

.SUNDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY IN THE MORNING THEN BECOMING PARTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 70S.

booooyea!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013