Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Buccaneer Tournaments

Posted by Zplasticmaster 
Tony Bass
Re: Buccaneer Tournaments
April 03, 2003 11:16AM
Will,

That's great! I'm glad you decided to go with the 666 format. Man, it might get real ugly out there, but it will be a blast. I can't wait! You and Fowler better bring your A game, because me and the "Local Yocal" Heaps will be there to dethrone ya'll as Kings of 666 Devil Golf!! Lets have some people chime in with their teams if we could, please??? Bass and Heaps will definately be there!!!!! Later

TB
April 03, 2003 01:03PM
Are you too cool for me now, Tony? What's up?
The Zinger
April 03, 2003 03:52PM
Tony, if it rains you gonna leave again? Because if you do, there will prob be a few teams praying for rain.
April 06, 2003 08:54AM
Hey Will ~

I'm available to help in anyway I can on the 26th at Buccaneer. I'm hoping to have pro tees set up for this tourney, unless someone has a major objection. Please let me know ASAP so I can put my tee markers out so players can familiarize themselves with them.

Chernobyl
Tony Bass
April 09, 2003 04:40PM
Just keeping this thread hot!!!
April 09, 2003 05:45PM
Pro tees would definitely be awesome!
April 09, 2003 10:30PM
Hey P. V.,
666 from pro tee's?!? HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gomma try and camp out on Friday night if any one wants to join me. Have a shin-dig at the Bug!!

Did you notice that there are two threads on this topic?

Later,
Willy BT
TD
Partner-less
April 10, 2003 08:33AM
Yo WBT you are throwin a dubs deal and you have no partner???
Well I'd be foolish not to try to team up with you so I offer my services.
If my resume' is acceptable lets hook up. Let me know so plans can be made. Thanks for consideration.
FRZBMAN
April 10, 2003 10:48AM
Will, are you insane? Camping out at the Bug is like signing your own death certificate. You better make HUGE fire and carry a crapload of bug spray.
April 11, 2003 01:23PM
Hey, the entry fee's have been posted on the "tournament" link of this web page, and it looks like we are going to have A LOT of fun with new unknown "pro" tees.

And FrzbyMan, Waiting to hear back from my origional partner, Jon G Fox, to see if he is up to the challenge, then there is the ever dissappearing John Fowler. I'd be a fool not to see if he is interested. But you are next in line- since your La Dbls partner has retired from Dbls competition.

The entry fee's are just doubled from my normal one day events. (the same as the La Dbls, which I realized was too little after the Tournament started) Any suggestions, and or comments are always welcome.

Peace,
Willy BT
SSW
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013