Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Mississippi Outdoors to be a Tishomingo 5th Annual

Posted by DG Guy 
Hello Disc GOlfers. . .

Just wanted you all to know that John Matthew with the Mississippi Outdoors Magazine will be on hand at the Tishomingo Spring Tourney this year.

They are documenting Disc GOlf in Mississippi State Parks, and will have a crew there, interviewing and taking pictures for an upcoming article in the bi-monthly publication.

We are expecting more sponsorship due to the statewide exposure and expect that everyone attending the event will give them a big John and his crew a big Disc GOlf welcome. This looks to be the event of season, so dress up. . . act right. .. and lets all have a GREAT time. . .

Be sure to let us know you are coming. . .

DG Guy
Well DG guy,
I was going to try and make the Tish Tourney, but if MS outdoor is going to be there. I better work at my park. I hate to get caught playing while working. Then I could say I was there for public relations, game wardens do it all the time when there caught hunting and fishing. We may try and make it. If we do tell the manager he better have his A game if he plays. Park pride will be at stake
Act Right?! I guess the Florence crew needs to stay home because none of us know how to act right. You'll probably have to to lock us in the bunkhouse. RwC
I guess then you need a babysitter to make sure you do not go out of that bunkhouse...hmmmm...wonder who will volunteer for that duty......

Not sure about my coming down there but might just come to help or hang out...still thinking about it....

Icey
IceWoman,
Sorry don't want to take away from the Tish tourney forum, but remember to pay attention to the SNDG forum about Wall Doxey's April Tourney for the Womens Division ( AM's and PRO's) For Prizes. We are trying to gather a strong field of Women Players The Weekend after Easter. Sorry DG GUY to steal some thunder from your Tourney forum. Tell Bill to have his A game.
Hey Valk, I told her all about Wall Doxey. We might come and bring our pop up trailer to camp. Think there will be any good camping spaces (with electricity, etc) available near the course? Maybe someone could save us one since we would likely arrive late Friday night. I know it's early, but I do want to play there again. Thanks, RwC
tdwriter,
You want have any problem in getting a camping spot. All our camping spots have electricity, and water. If you can try to arrive before 10:00 PM. Thanks for promoting our course to fellow disc golfer.
She's not a fellow disc golfer, she's my wife! ;)

(who happens to play disc golf) RwC
Dates of the Tish Spring Tourny? I know they are some where else but I'm computer lazy.
Thanks , and pressed shorts and colored shirts a must for this one?
How about purple socks?

Later,

Willy BTc
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Dex
Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013