Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bob Vanderboss

Posted by Scott Kincaid 
Bob Vanderboss
May 11, 2002 09:20PM
This Saturday morning I had to take a double take when I saw one of the greatest golfers in the history of the sport walking across Seven Oaks parking lot with his bag on his shoulder. For it was just last October when our good friend Bobby V had a terrible accident at work that left him hanging on to life. The doctors were way off when they predicted a long recovery. The ability to walk again ever was seriously questioned. I don't think the doctors knew Bobby like the rest of us. Even so, I don't think anybody expected to see such an incredible recovery. It doesn't matter who shoots the lowest round in the Nashville Open this year, Bob Vanderboss is our greatest champion and I would put his heart and soul against anybody's. Bob, if you get a chance to read this, it sure is a wonderful sight to see you back on the links, you were highly missed!!!!!
Re: Bob Vanderboss
May 13, 2002 12:29PM
Hear hear!!! Wow what a great thing to hear. Congratulations on your speedy recovery Bob. I look forward to seeing you on a disc golf course real soon. Will T.
Re: Bob Vanderboss
May 21, 2002 09:11PM
Wow! Didn't hear about Bob's accident. I've had the opportunity to watch and play with Bob and each is a treat. Glad to hear he's up and playing again. Can't keep a good guy down. Tell Bob Russ in Florence, Ala., said hi. Russ Corey
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 37
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013