Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Capitol City Open results

Posted by john kittrell 
john kittrell
Capitol City Open results
March 01, 2003 11:16PM
As usual Will put on a great tournament. 61 players came out on a cool overcast day. Highland is a blast even when it's kicking your butt. The results are posted in the tournament results page. I'll put them in the forum with the payout as well Monday. Points will be updated Monday. Jimmy Cutler didn't cash but he went home with #1 bag tag (I had my shot at it but he got me by a stroke the second round) Once again thanks to Will T for putting on the tournament (and he actually defended his bag tag) You the man Will. Later...
John K
Hi John, The Advanced Masters showed up on the Tournament Results page as a second "Advanced" category (not Adv. Masters). It's at the bottom of the page. Thanks as always for the hard work you put into the points.
Re: Capitol City Open results
March 02, 2003 07:12AM
Congratulations to Will T.

Shane
I just want to thank all the people who came from all over, and Jon G. Fox for making that one of the most fun battles for a win in a long time (for those who don't know, we tied, he won on a play off) way to go Bro'.

We here in Baton Rouge are trying to make this a must stop place on the SN tour, and keep looking for new and different things comming in the future.
Case in point, the La Doubles in two weeks, March 15-16. Devil golf will be introduced into SN doubles.( 6 holes best score/ 6 holes alternating shots / 6 holes worst shot) It should make for some interesting golf, so come on down and enjoy the hospitality of the great Red Stick.

Peace,
Willy TD
March 02, 2003 09:53AM
In that case, Congrats to Will AND Jon ;)
March 03, 2003 10:42AM
Helluva time....Helluva course....I got schooled on those long tees...OUCHEE!! I appreciate all who gave directions...look'n forward to seeing all of you at Bud Hill in May! Griff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 31
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013