Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Florence Spring Fling....

Posted by addie 
Florence Spring Fling....
March 03, 2003 06:36PM
Russ,

I keep looking at the PDGA website and Florence still isn't listed as a C-tier...is it going to be? We are gonna play regardless but sure would like the EXTRA points. We love playing sn tournaments...there are so many great people! Keep me posted. Thanks!
Re: Florence Spring Fling....
March 03, 2003 07:53PM
Addie, Since Kyle is the TD, that's all up to him. I don't know about any conversations with the PDGA, just him telling me that I could "spread the word" about the event.
At the least, I KNOW It will be a SNDG event and I hope you and Chad and some of our other Chain Gang friends will come up. I can tell you more in Tishomingo this weekend and hopefully KB will be there as well to fill you in first hand.
Hope to see y'all Saturday. Russ C
March 03, 2003 09:32PM
Russ,

Just got word that my sister is in the hospital having her baby! I'm an aunt!!! We'll be in Memphis this weekend and not at Tish...We sure will miss everyone, I'll talk with Kyle soon,though! Thanks for responding!! Good luck at Tish!!
March 03, 2003 09:44PM
Thanks and congrats to you and your sister. Be careful going to Memphis! RwC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013