Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tishominingo Weather

Posted by griff 
Tishominingo Weather
March 05, 2003 02:15PM
Just wonderin' what the forecast for the Tishomingo tourney is supposed to be like? I remember our flood fest several years back.

What is the standing course record with the different(new) holes....anybody know?

Can't wait until this weekend...Griff
Re: Tishominingo Weather
March 05, 2003 04:07PM
Saturday: Partial sunshine. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 30s.
March 05, 2003 04:40PM
Thanks for the weather update. BPG
March 05, 2003 05:08PM
Weather is going to be good Griff. . . sponsorship has kicked in, so there will be 100% PLUS pay out to all divisions. . .

We set the tent up today, a little moist in the fairground area, but it is drying out good!

Got the first BIG box of "goodies" today. . .some really sweet plastic. . . two more on the way. And don't forget that USDGC ROC that will go home with some lucky disc golfer. . . it is a Blue Big Bird 175 Gram!

We were thinking of asking you if you would care to sponsor a tree. . I mean hole for the Tourney. . .LOL. . .

Can't wait to see you again. . hope the shoulder is doing good so you can kick some advanced a$$. . . at least I don't have to compete against you. . .

See you there . . .

DG Guy
March 05, 2003 06:11PM
Ouch!! That hurt! (not as bad as before, I've been able to "replace" the spyder--now I drive the world's safest car....a Volvo!! Bettya didn't see that one comin'!! On a bright note, at least my payment went down!!)

Can't wait to give it a whirl at the 'Mingo!! Griff
March 05, 2003 06:17PM
Hope you didn't see the movie "Fearless". . . Jeff Bridges drove his Volvo into a brick wall with a passenger in the back holding a toolbox. . . just a warning. . . I ain't sittin in the back seat with a toolbox on may lap. . . lol

I can't wait for the Weekend. . .

DG Guy
March 05, 2003 06:28PM
Don't know if you'd be interested in this or not, Griff, but I have a couple of pics of you and "Air Bob" Lyle sitting in the Spyder at Tupelo last year. I can eMail them if it's not too painful.

See ya Saturday morning. RwC
mac
March 05, 2003 07:13PM
Saturday morning lows in the upper 40s, Saturday is partly cloudy, highs in the upper 60s, Sat. night lows in upper 40s. Sunday is high in middle 60s with a chance of r---(I refuse to say the word) later in the day. No excuses, see you there. mac
March 06, 2003 09:16AM
Thanks Russ that would be cool...bpgriffin@fnf.com
March 06, 2003 01:44PM
Mac, check www.weather.com for Iuka, MS. High Sat. 72 and Sunny; high Sun, 66 and partly cloudy. If that holds up, we're gonna have great weather. Can't wait to play in shorts and T-shirts (collared shirt, that is) again!

RwC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013