Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Cajun Classic - June 8

summertime in BR!
discgolfer
Re: Cajun Classic - June 8
May 27, 2002 01:20AM
I noticed the tees at Highland were changed the last time I played there. What was the problem?
vl
Re: highland tees
May 27, 2002 10:38AM
many of the old tbox locations had become really slick \ muddy during the rainy season and locals relocated the tboxs to grassy areas...
The Zinger
May 28, 2002 08:59PM
Even when it wasn't raining, most tbox's were slick. Hopefully there will be concrete there with-in the next few years, so we had to do somthing for now. Thanks Errin for the work!!
dg'er
June 03, 2002 10:50PM
i received some emails from texas golfers that are planning on attending...

sounds like there is a carload of texicans coming from houston.
I don't know about Houstonians but us Beaumont boyz will most likely be there.At the present time it looks like there will be about 8 or 9 of us making the trip but I am sure that number will fall by the end of the week(hopefully not).Hope to see you all there!
June 04, 2002 01:01PM
The more the merrier!!! there should be a good turnout, even though it should be a scorcher. The tee boxes were not moved too much, but we should thank Errin L for all the work he has done at both courses in the Baton Rouge area. Our foundation is growing stronger in BR, and we will be forming a club again soon. (I'm taking names suggestions for our club) Club members get a discount off their PDGA dues, and we really need one if we are to host the SNDGC in the next year or so.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013