Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Great River Road Tournament

Posted by robbie shaw 
The course at Rosedale is right by the river, I would expect it to be under water right now. Does anyone have any info as to whether this tourney will go as planned?
Whats the word on this tournament? We may bring a good group from central Arkansas if we could get some confirmation.
Robbie,

Jason Laughlin is in running the tournament at Rosedale. He Emailed me Thursday 6-6-02 and said as of now, the tourny is still on. They did flood, but it has gone down now and they are cleaning up. If I here different I'll try to let you know. The park # is 1-662-759-6762.
Sorry to all it took so long to post but I wanted to double confirm with the park. They have told me that the park should be dried out by the middle of next week and that it should all be playable except for maybe #1 because it has a large valley, bowl, depression or whatever you want to call it on most of the hole. This is not a problem as we have temp baskets to bring in to replace 1 or 2 holes that might be unplayable. So to Robbie the answer is yes it is on so bring all your buddies from Arkansas so we can get this thing as big as possible. To any and all monroe guys I hope to see you their and if not I will see you at lazzar the next weekend.

I don't know the situation on camping or cabins but as herman has posted you can give them a call and try to reserve a cabin if they are fit for use. I'm sure thier will be no problem with camping. Thanks to all who show up for you support, and most of all thanks to Jim for he is truely the one who makes all this possible.

Jason Laughlin #18338
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013