Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Miss St Dbls

Posted by will t 
Miss St Dbls
June 04, 2002 01:06PM
are we going to use the course on the other side of the lake this year, and are the houses still open for us to use? Let me know so I can try to make plans for the BR croud
Re: Miss St Dbls
June 07, 2002 01:10PM
Will I think you are talking about the MS singles tourney in Hattiesburg correct? I will ask Jim next time I talk to him and I sure hope we do.
June 10, 2002 12:14PM
yES THAT IS CORRECT SIR, AND i'VE ALREADY TALKED TO jIM, AND WE ARE GOING TO MEET FRI MORN/AFTERNOON TO LAY OUT THE OTHER SIDE. i CAN'T WAIT, i LOVE THAT COURSE.
June 13, 2002 11:55AM
Wil,

I'm not sure you'll have room for you 19 step approach at Hattiesburg, you may have to resort back to your 17 step approach! lol.

Herman Cochran
Redbone Road Disc Golf
Vicksburg, MS
Re: Miss St Chps
June 13, 2002 12:28PM
Alright, although I do have a very long run up, there is plenty of room(through bushes, water, and any other obsticle that I have to run through) and I'll have the duct tape to holt them shoes on. I'll probobly be crashing in someone's cabin with them, so if any one has room for me and maybe my bird, let me know. See Ya'll soon, peace,
the one acre 1-der,
Mr WB Timmons
Will,
What's up dude? Not much going on down here in Hattiesburg. I was replying to let you know that if you need a place to crash you are more than welcome to stay with us. We have an apartment in town with plenty of room. I think Terry is going to stay with us as well if he makes it, so come hang out. Oh yeah one thing, our snake may eat your bird, ha-ha!! No just kidding, he's locked up. Just reply on the forum board and let us know if you need to.
June 24, 2002 12:41PM
Yo Heaps and Bass, I may well take you up on your offer. I will get ya'll's number from TZ and let ya'll know. Thanks. I should be up there before noon on Fri, so I'll see ya'll then.
Later,
Willy BT
June 26, 2002 04:08AM
Will
did you say we were havin' BIRD at the MS States?????
Bring it on!!!!!!!LOL See you Sat Morn. Doug
June 26, 2002 12:01PM
No plucked parot will be served this year, sorry. But I will be hunting the champion of the W> Monroe tourny, I've got him in my sights. And since there will be no E. Tracy this year, the title should be wide open. I'm looking for a really fun competition this year, I hope I don't let myself down again. Vengance is mine sayeth the Will!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013