Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
See you at Tishomingo. . . .
March 07, 2003 11:54AM
Loaded up & ready to go. . . looking forward to a beautuful weekend of Disc GOlf with lots of good friends.

Hope to see you there. . .it's goona ROCK!

DG Guy
Re: See you at Tishomingo. . . .
March 07, 2003 12:53PM
Sniff...Sniff... I'm sure gonna miss this annual event! My sister just had a baby so we're off to Memphis this weekend. You all have a blast for us and GOOD LUCK!!
Be careful going to Memphis, Addie. See ya in Florence I hope.

Bill, I'll be seeing you, hopefully at about 8 a.m. Saturday to get in a little practice. This weather is so sweet! Gotta get a couple more practice putts in before going back to work. I hope there's a bunch of Advanced Masters!
RwC
March 07, 2003 01:46PM
Unfortunately it is looking like I will not be able to attend due to the serious condition of my wife's grandmother. Please keep her in all of your prayers. Best of luck to all participants.

If anything changes you all know I will try like heck to make it in the a.m.

Grifff
Sorry to hear that, Griff. Hope everything turns out OK. RwC
Hey Bill, are there any camping sites with electrical hookups near the golf course, cabins or bunkhouses? I may just bring the pop-up with me Saturday and stay in it since my oldest son wants to come along. Do you think there will be any available Saturday morning? Thanks, RwC
March 07, 2003 06:47PM
You will have my thoughts and prayers. I hope she has a speedy recovery. Brian
March 07, 2003 08:22PM
Sorry my friend Griff.....Hope everything turns out ok...

We'll miss you if you don't make it.
March 07, 2003 08:32PM
well... the anticipation is great. Hope that the weather is as good as Dick Rice says. See you guys early!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013