Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Question of the Day

Posted by tree in the fairway 
tree in the fairway
Question of the Day
March 10, 2003 10:33AM
Do you check to see if there's @!#$ on the paper when you wipe your @#$%&?
tree in the fairway
Re: Question of the Day
March 10, 2003 11:16AM
Surely someone knows the answer to this. It was only the topic of discussion in our group for 12 holes. This is disc golf, it should be fun and relaxing, not hard to concentrate because you have a bozo PRO in your group who will not shut up!

I can think of many more but this one just won't go away.

Here's another suggestion;
How about placing woman novice players in your group with 3 other advanced players and a loudmouth pro.

Better yet, I'll just run my own tournament since I have all the answers. j/k
+_+
March 10, 2003 10:50PM
Get a Life.
March 11, 2003 08:52AM
I restrained from responding to this hoping that it would just go away. I encourage everyone to do the same. Uh, starting now.
tree in the fairway
March 11, 2003 11:37AM
pretty darn annoying isn't it?

that's what I said!
zplasticmaster
March 11, 2003 12:34PM
steven heeps that boy aint right
Zplasticmaster
March 12, 2003 02:05PM
Phillip,
It's Heaps prick, and why are you mentioning my name?
I don't know who tree is talking about. Do You?
Or was it you?
parsaway
March 18, 2003 08:20PM
was hit two many times when younger wishing to grow up.
GRAYSON
March 25, 2003 02:27PM
if you are on a course and you shank a shot and bust out a car window, are you legally responsable for paying for that window?
March 25, 2003 02:42PM
yep...I would think that would be your responsibility. However if you run like hell.. you might get away with it
The Zinger
March 25, 2003 05:49PM
I would think if it depends. If you car was on the course property AND they had signs saying "Watch out for flying discs", then I wouldn't think it was your responsibility. On the other hand, if the car was driving down the street, or in a parking lot, then I would think it was your responsibility. It would be the same as if you were playing baseball on the street, and you hit the ball into your next door neighbor's window.

But now that I think about it, if a baseball player hits a foul ball and it smashes someone's window, does the player(or team) have to pay for it? Good question Grayson. So I guess all this writing hasn't gotten me anywhere.
March 25, 2003 06:07PM
Counselor says....one can argue both ways, however, usually the Court would suggest that if you park your car in a parking lot next to a golf course, baseball diamond or disc course--you essentially assume the risk. That's why ya carry insurance man!!(@#$%& those deductibles)....

The obvious exception is if the individual causing the damage was doing so on purpose(with intent)...at that point the liability changes due to the purposeful destruction of property.

the moral is: "Look out for low flyin' legal eagles...so to speak!!" LOL Counselor Griff

P.S. That'll be $675....credit card, money order or cold hard cash....Just kidding.
March 25, 2003 09:49PM
Sometimes you forget how nice it is to have a card-carrying court shark on the SN tour.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013