Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

? on Interference Rule

Posted by PB 
Re: ? on Interference Rule
March 17, 2003 10:06AM
> by the way who is ibcc21@yahoo.com?

The Collums, either Kenny or Cindy.

I bought two Z-Wildcat's off of Russ on Ebay. I'm a Roc, Rhyno and Teebird kinda guy. They should come in today or tomorrow. Fair and Kenny says they're good discs. Long discs. I'll give them a try. Kenny, one of the ones I'm getting is an orange Ice Bowl Z-Wildcat that I'll be happy to trade to you for the one of yours I threw into the parking lot on ACCIDENT!

My first Am tourny was the Fall Tish Sept 2001. I played novice at the Tupelo tourny the month before that.
CC
March 17, 2003 10:14AM
Print,

On my home computer I accidently typed in my email address instead of my name and when you pull up the forums it automatically puts the name and subject there So when Zack posted the other night about playing at Doxey he didn't change the name. Maybe the next time we'll remember to change it.

Cindy
Blueboy
March 17, 2003 04:18PM
I noticed above that one of my favorite disc golf moments was described.

Mike was right about the rule, but the shot was actually a roller that circled the basket, slowly came to a stop on edge, and clapped up the dust under the basket as it came to rest inches from the pole. I could probably describe it in a little more detail, but it makes me all misty and contemplative.

I do sometimes dream about the kid, though. "He exists now, only in my memories." I'll give a dollar to the first person at the Lafayette tournament who can tell me what movie that line is from.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013