Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

La. representative at USDGC

Posted by underparmike 
Mikey, apparently I do. The way I play, I get punished every single time! =8)

Don, where's Dangerous Acres? Rob didn't invite me...he never takes me anywhere! (LA Doubles Adv. Masters champions notwithstanding. =8)
Goby, Dangerous Acres is in Goodbee at my house. We have 18 tee pads throwing to six different baskets. Of course there are crossing fairways with only six baskets, but since we rarely have more than 3 or four people playing in one group it is not usually an issue. It is wooded and is somewhat like parts of Greenwood, but on a much smaller piece of land. It's only a little more than 2 acres, but very challenging and lots of fun, especially for me since it is right outside my back door. give me a call at 985-892-4622 duing the daytime and ask for Don, and I will give you directions. I always thought lawyers were liers and I see Rob is no different, sorry Rob!!!!!
Don, I used to live near Goodbee, a little off of 1077 and I-12. I'll keep your number and come visit some time. Thanks for the invite. Maybe I'll bring Rob along.... =8)
I would be honored ......... :-)
And I never lie ........ most of the time .......
Re: La. representative at USDGC
March 18, 2003 09:16PM
hey man, sweeeet! i am putting my name in the hat in form of an absentee
ballot . i still have a louisiana plate in my car. i'll wear my favorite rivendell
tshirt every round , come on man show me the love.
okay next year i say we have the state rep competition at dangerous acres. i wish i had that course in my backyard! y'all doing the tuesday nite thing this summer?

who's next guthrie? is smoothie flying in to take the La. spot? he'll wear an old lafreniere shirt (from 1987 or something, with holes in it) to carolina after he takes your spot.
Mikey, the official night is thursday for now, but once league starts in metairie we will switch it to tuesday. We have solar lights on top of the baskets that emit just enough light for you to see the baskets from anywhere on the course and once up close the chains are lit well enough to putt. Glowbie golf! It would be good to see you there. If you ever need a partner for doubles let me know, I want to try and cash in the open division at least once in my lifetime.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 37
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013