Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Miss St Championships June 22/23

Posted by Jeff 
Miss St Championships June 22/23
June 18, 2002 02:05PM
Does anyone know if they plan on having doubles on Friday afternoon? If so what time?
ll
Re: Miss St Championships June 22/23
June 18, 2002 08:11PM
there is always a bring your own partner doubles on the fri before miss states...

i'm not sure what time. if i remember correctly they accept folks up till later in the afternoon for the doubles?

i'd bet being there around 3 PM would be a good thing.
I think that I ran the bring your partner dbls last year, starting time around 2:30, I'll do it again I'm sure this year
I was wondering if there will be an am and an advanced division like last year, or will it be just am and pro? Also what is going to be the cost, and does anyone know a definite time because I'm going to have to take off early that day and need to know?
The title of this forum is MS State Championships June 22/23.
I just wanted to point out that the tournament is on June 29 & 30.
I just didn't want anyone to come a week too early.
good point on the dates there z-plastic master, and I'm sure that the entry fee for dbls will be $5 a person - $10 team and I'm sure there will be a pro and am divisions, but not masters or advanced, there just usually not enough teams to split it up that much. What about $10 /person $20 /team for the pros? Let me know. also teams can sign in usually from @ 2:00 until @ 4:00 to play dbls. Peace,
Willy BT
ummm Ooops on the topic. Man too many dates swirling together in my head. =)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013