Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

draw doubles tourny blue angel

Posted by mike sidebottom 
We are going to have a friendly draw doubles in pensacola july 20th at 9:00 draw and 9:30 start. $5.00 per person 3 rounds 2 morning 1 afternoon. Don't bother showing up if you don't want to have fun. Also bring a covered dish and thats how we will have lunch. We will wave gate fee that day for golfers. Thats Blue Angel Park in P-cola fla.
I forgot to tell you that pay off will go to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place
SPENCER
Re: draw doubles tourny blue angel
July 10, 2002 12:22PM
is the tourny still going to happen
mike sidebottom
July 10, 2002 02:57PM
yes this tournament is still going to happen
SPENCER
July 10, 2002 03:19PM
TELL WALLY I WILL BE THERE
jim
July 10, 2002 10:14PM
great course with all the extras ,wish i could make it ,but i will be at am worlds with matthew and blake ,most fun wins ,jim
Hey David, just to let you know,Wally will be playing in Mobile for the City doubles.He had already committed to his son-in-law.Hopefully we'll see you some other time.
mike sidebottom
July 16, 2002 06:33AM
You mean the course pro ain't going to be there!
More than likely he will be playing with his son-in-law at the City of Mobile Doubles.But then again,now that I will be coming to Blue Angel,he may just change his mind.You never know.Besides that,don't you have a new course Pro with a 12 down?See you Saturday Mike.Debbie and I are planning on playing.
mike sidebottom
July 16, 2002 12:55PM
Tell wally that i think the real truth of the matter is that he is scared that i might just kick his $%#^ if he shows up. besides that he will miss all the good food that all will bring.
Hey Mike,I have a message for you from Wally.Said to tell you that at least he's got the guts to go out and play bigger tournaments with a bigger field.He doesn't see you doing any of them!So who could kick who's @#.....?
SPENCER
July 19, 2002 10:17AM
Tell Wally i will try to be there Sunday to kick butt at his course
mike sidebottom
July 19, 2002 10:22AM
Hey wally dont threaten me with a good time! We will have more fun than you and eat better. I will pretend to be the course pro so that folks will think we really haveone. Better yet I will let Thomas be the pro.
mike
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013