Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

tax tourney

Posted by bobsatter 
bobsatter
tax tourney
March 17, 2003 10:58AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that the tourney is filling fast. Please email or send a check if you are planning to attend. THANKS BOB
Re: tax tourney
March 20, 2003 06:18AM
Bob,

Chad Smith and myself will be there!! Where do I send the check?

Thanks,
Addie
bobsatter
March 24, 2003 03:34PM
Hey Addie 708 lake crest drive Bham , Al. 35226. Sorry i didnt see ya in atlanta. Bob
PB
March 24, 2003 07:10PM
Why is #5 at Ward Park so short now? Didn't it used to be around 600-700ft.? I played with a group of guys last weekend while we were in town for the NCAA Basketball Tourney, and we were disapointed that 5 wasn't a killer like we had thought. Nice course though, and a nice change from the short heavily wooded courses in NE Mississippi.
March 24, 2003 11:39PM
Somebody yanked it out of the ground and moved in the past weeks. We have to get out there and fix it. I have had a stomach virus and now am going out of town. If not fixed by the weekend, it will get done then. It really pisses me off.

If not careful, Randy is going to bring the welder and weld it in the 800' spot. I mean, digging it up and moving it to 410 or whatever was too short in my mind. Being back in the hole is a unique challenge that no other hole on the course can offer.
March 25, 2003 06:38AM
We had a similar problem at our UAH course. Someone kept moving basket #11 to the short position. Lavone went out there and moved it WAY back. It's GREAT now! I think the basket should be moved back to the 800ft. spot.

AND I'M A GIRL!!!

That is an awesome hole! The longer the better!

Happy welding, Randy!
March 26, 2003 08:12AM
Just to let everyone know, hole # 5 is now in the middle placement and the anchor that was moved has been relocated back to it's original spot (even though it was put back in very poor fashion and will have to be reset). I have no clue who done it, I was in Atlanta this weekend with Randy and we were talking about it. I went to play after work yesterday and...as mysteriously as it was moved the first time...it is now back to normal.

Brian, your comment about welding it in the long was kinda funny, I told Randy I would personnaly help him with this one!

Bob got alot of registration checks in Atlanta this past weekend, the tourney is filling nicely.

I'm outta here!
bob satter
March 27, 2003 09:57AM
Thanks Tim and Brian. Yes the tourney is filling fast don't delay any longer!!!!! Bob Thanks To Memphis disc golf for there sponsorship as well. Bob
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 31
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013