Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What did Zinger shoot this weekend?

Posted by tree in the fairway 
tree in the fairway
What did Zinger shoot this weekend?
March 17, 2003 02:18PM
I bet his partner has a sore back from all that riding.
Hardy
Re: What did Zinger shoot this weekend?
March 17, 2003 02:58PM
The Zinger and his podnah took first maybe a -5 on the weekend, me and my padnah, Crow, took 2nd
The Zinger
March 17, 2003 03:00PM
Well it was a llloooonnnnggggg Saturday, but we battled back to take first place.

There was only 4 advanced groups(which I was dissappointed to see), but the groups we had can play their butts off.

My partner Andrew and I was in 3rd after the first round and second rounds. But jumped into a tie for 1st after round three. In the forth round we struggled a little at first, but we ended the round with 5 of the last 6 hole for birdie to get back to even.

The other 3 groups tied for 2nd and Crow and Hardy won in a playoff.
tree in the fairway
March 17, 2003 03:06PM
I thought for sure the turn-out was higher in the Advanced groups. Our Sunday showing was weaker than usual. We assumed everyone went to BR.

Congrats!
The Zinger
March 17, 2003 03:21PM
thanks for the congrats...

The pro turn-out was awsome. Close to half the Pros were from Mobile.
And none of the Advanced were. I think I was the only one not from BR. What gives?
Congrats to Terry and his backpack, I mean Andrew ;-)
The Zinger
March 17, 2003 10:21PM
Hey stop raggin on my partner. He fought through all the dogging EVERYONE gave him after his Saturday performance. ;) Thanks for coming Crow, way to represent all the non local advance players.
At least one local in first in every division!

Thanks partner for that incredible ace on the playoff hole. Still waiting to see it on film.
Send the ace to me and I will put it on our website.

Shane
grayson
March 17, 2003 10:58PM
terry

maybe i will get rich and be able to give you some compition next time. what am i saying i'll crush you and take your tag.
The Zinger
March 17, 2003 11:02PM
Grayson, you better be at Shane's and Jonas's and Crow's tournament! I'll give you my bag tag in front of everyone there if you can beat me at that course(playing the pro tees). Only played them once, but I really really really liked them.
Shane, as soon as I get it from the W. Monroe guts, and as you know they don't know what a web page is, they think it is a piece of paper with spider webs on it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013