Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Pro Heat

Posted by will t 
Pro Heat
June 24, 2002 12:51PM
I just wanted to congradulate Doug Williams of Jackson Ms. on his victory in W. Monroe. He ran away with it with a pretty tough field of pros. Jimmy Choke once again couldn't get it done on his own course, while yours truely just played like... well... didn't play up to my abilities. It was also good to see some new faces in the Pro ranks. Jason L. of Jackson Ms., it was great to play a coupple of rounds with you, and it's always good to see (although I didn't get to play with) Kevin Pelton of S'port city.
It deffinately means that I've got to hone my golfing skills even more with all this new heat entering the pro ranks. So come on up you sandbagging adv. players, the pro division is getting better and funner every day.

See ya'll at the Miss St Chps!
Peace,
the 1 acre 1-der,
Will T.
JG
Re: Pro Heat
June 24, 2002 09:14PM
I would like to thank the good folks in West Monroe for putting on a great tournament. Well organized, great course, in a nice park. The locals were friendly and helpful. The local folks in my division were good about sharing their knowledge of the course. Its not always easy to do that in competition.

Looking forward to seeing the finale standings. Had to leave early to get back to the grind. I saw some really talented young players and women out there. I played with people in the amature division that will surely be playing for the money in the future. And others like myself that will be playing in the future because they like the game and the people.

JG
la open
July 11, 2002 10:46PM
hey jim

i was wondering if you could add the la open to your tourney list and let everybody know that it's going to be a 4 rounder with a final 6 for the top 4 pro's . It will be Sep . 28-29 in baton rouge and baker . We will play greenwood on the 28 and then highland road on the 29 . It will be a P.D. G.A B-tier and a southern national Q with 300 dollars added to the pro purse and maybe more before the tourney gets here .

Thanks jim and see you there
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013