Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tishomingo Tourney

Posted by griff 
Tishomingo Tourney
March 17, 2003 03:59PM
Just curious...I haven't seen the points posted for the Tishomingo spring tourney. Unfortunately my points race position relies on every measley point I can garner considering how crappy my play has been of late(I can't count on actually beating anyone, but two points for bein' there is a plus!!). Anybody know what the deal is? Griff
MJ
Re: Tishomingo Tourney
March 17, 2003 04:27PM
They're posted--check out the "Tournament Results" link and the top left of the page.
March 17, 2003 04:32PM
The points??? Not the places...Griff
March 17, 2003 04:36PM
I know I received my measly six points Griff. I don't think they'd have a reason to stiff you. RwC
March 17, 2003 05:44PM
Russ,

If ya got yours posted already, I need 'em to double check mine. I've played in 12 not 11 tourneys...last one posted was Capital City (BR). I believe I should have six more points(at least) comin'.

I thought after BR I was already at 69 points(gee, I wonder why I recall that paticular total)...I just would like the "powers that be" to double check it for me. Thanks....Griff
March 17, 2003 06:26PM
Griff, you're listed once in Pro Open with 6 points. According to the tournament results, you played in MS State Doubles as Open Pro. Could that be it?
March 17, 2003 07:06PM
I don't believe any of our advanced player points are showing that include tishomingo...Fair , Kenny....help me out here...it looks like Fair should be up a bit on Matt and Kenny also moved up, at least in total points....I believe they've played 11 tourneys and myself, 12. Just requestin' a recount....you know, like Florida man!! Thanks in advance....Griff
cc
March 17, 2003 07:19PM
Griff

Funny thing I emailed John K about the points this morning. He is going to look over it again. What it looks like is he forgot to add the points from the Tish to the Advance division.

Cindy
john kittrell
March 17, 2003 07:59PM
Just to let you know I'll recheck the advanced players points from the tishomingo tournament. I already checked Kenny Columns and his weren't included. I'll correct to points tomorrow. Thanks for pointing out the error. There your points, so if anyone thinks there's an error let me know at johnk@sndg.org and I'll recheck them against the tournaments. Later...
John K
March 17, 2003 08:28PM
Nope, my points aren't added either. I need them to edge out mr. Orum for the number one spot. Even though he has played quite a few less tournaments than I have.
March 18, 2003 09:58AM
Thank you....Griff
John Kittrell
March 18, 2003 10:22AM
All the advanced players from the tishomingo tournament can quit crying - your points have been updated, but thanks for pointing out mistake. Hey I make mistakes - just ask Jimmy Cutler (my doubles partner last weekend)
Later...
John K
March 18, 2003 11:17AM
We don't cry, it's more of a sobbing and nashing of teeth....Griff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013