Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Memphis Club Bag Tags Are In

Posted by Brad 
Memphis Club Bag Tags Are In
March 18, 2003 08:09AM
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let those interested know, that the Memphis Disc Golf Club Bag Tags are in! You get a Bag Tag when becoming a Club Member. You can see them on the front page of the website at www.Memphisdiscgolf.com on the left hand side. There is also a link you can click on for info on how to become a Club Member.

We would also like any feedback on how you like the Tags as we worked very hard on getting something nice.

The Bag Tags will change each year so you can put them on your wall to see where you finished each year! Get in on the ground floor since this is the first year we have had them!

Thanks to the Southern Nationals for allowing me to post here to promote our Club! Also, I encourage anyone and everyone to buy Southern National Bag Tags. They are a great way to raise money for the year end Tournaments!

Brad
www.Memphisdiscgolf.com
John Kittrell
Re: Memphis Club Bag Tags Are In
March 21, 2003 10:07AM
Brad
I think the Memphis disc golf bag tag is a great idea. I may not be from Memphis but I'll be sending you my $$. I want the opportunity to take a high # home to Mobile this may. Do the same basic rules apply with the club's bag tags?
John k
March 21, 2003 11:00AM
John,

Yes the same basic rules apply. Thanks for your support!! We purposely made the Tags as nice as possible because 1. We want to give a quality product to our Members and 2. Perhaps the Bag Tags would be a draw to a greater Membership. We try to support as many Clubs as possible and it seems other Clubs help support us as well.

I will send out your Tag as soon as the moola arrives. I hope you like it!

Brad
March 26, 2003 10:56AM
The Memphis Bag Tags are a huge success so far and are drawing rave reviews. Bag Tag Sales and new Membership money will be used to create new courses in the Memphis area. (Sorely needed) Anyone interested in joining the Memphis Disc Golf Club and receiving a Memphis Disc Golf Club Bag Tag can send $20 to:

Memphis Disc Golf Club
929 Nesting Wood Circle East
Cordova, TN 38018

A picture of the Bag Tags can be seen at WWW.Memphisdiscgolf.com. There will be a new Bag Tag every year so to be able to have all the years in your Collection, you need to get in on this years Tag! ( 2003 IS on this years Tag. )

Let me also encourage everyone to get a Southern National Bag Tag. You can't have too many Tags!

Brad
March 31, 2003 04:56PM
John,

Got your money for the Bag Tag today and of course Club Membership.
( 3-31-03 )

I will send out your Bag Tag tomorrow. We are planning seperate prizes for people in relation to Memphis Bag Tags at the Memphis Dogwood Classic.

John is from Mobile and has joined the Club!! We would love everyone to join the Club!! ;)

Brad
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 33
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013