Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Holmes

Posted by Shane 
Holmes
March 19, 2003 08:15AM
I am thinking of going to play Holmes this Friday. Anyone interested in coming out to play? Also anyone in Hattiesburg who wants to go, we can ride together if you want. I should be coming through there around 9:00 a.m Friday morning.

Shane
Re: Holmes
March 19, 2003 09:04AM
man, i thought this was a forum about john holmes, who i have often been compared to.
March 19, 2003 11:12AM
Yeah sure Mikey-mike. Funny I thought John Holmes was known for his wad.... not playing like one.

I thought that was a good one. Anyway Had a good time in BR last weekend Mike. Thanks WILL BT for everything you do for US and Mike thank KC again for the floor it was comfy. Really.
See ya at Poplarville.
frzbman
pdga 3041
SN tag # 14
jim
March 19, 2003 11:32AM
OUCH
March 19, 2003 01:07PM
sorry doug, my back gave out after carrying you around highland road saturday! either that or my holmes imitation with kacy all weekend probably drained all my energy. now i know why trainers don't let boxers near their girlfriends before a match. apologies to frzbman. :)
March 19, 2003 11:04PM
I gotta get out of this forum, Mikey-mike is killing me!
Tony Bass
March 20, 2003 08:13AM
Will T.,

Don't forget about my reserved challenge for the #1 tag at Poplarville in a couple of weeks. You better not let Ronnie A. take it from you again!! HA-ha! Until then Brother!
TB
Zplasticmaster
March 20, 2003 09:13AM
Shane,
I thought we discussed, while at the LA Dubs, playing at the Trace on Friday.
I spoke with Jonas during the week, last week, and He said he would be interested. Will both of you be around or are both of you going to Holmes?
We are trying to get more people from the Burg come down on Fri about 1:30.
Let me know your thoughts.
Stephen
March 20, 2003 12:36PM
@#$%&,

I had not heard from you and did not know if Jonas would be back or not. My bad guys, I am heading to Holmes. I have been working on the course all week and need to take a break. I will play Sat and Sun as there will groups playing on both days.

Shane
March 20, 2003 12:42PM
Jackson will be in the house on sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY.
frzbman
SN Tag # 14
March 20, 2003 01:16PM
frzbman,

Jeff and I would love to play Holmes again before the spring/summer growth kicks in too much. Are y'all out there all day Sunday? Just morning? Just afternoon? I was thinking of driving down one Sunday afternoon and was wondering if anybody else would be there.

-Kary
March 20, 2003 01:59PM
I think we are headed to Poplarville Sunday instead. Not Sure. Will Talk to Kevin and the boys about making sure WHEN and WHERE??
frzbman
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013