Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Aces

Posted by Shane 
Aces
March 21, 2003 09:23PM
Two Aces in two days. Whoot! Hole 4 in Poplarville yesterday and Hole 18 in Jackson on the way back from Holmes today. More to come on the Holmes course soon.

Shane
Re: Aces
March 21, 2003 10:18PM
Still doesn't beat the ace my partner had to win the La Doubles in the second playoff hole, And I have had two in one round (of course it happened durring a round after a tournament at the Bogue)

Congrats though!!!!!

Get them all out of your system before the poplarville tourny!

Later,

Willy BT
Hardy
March 21, 2003 10:58PM
good point will about getting them out of the way, johns ace was saweeeet, crow and shane, errin, terry and hopefully I (if i can get up that early) will be in poplarville sat morning around 11ish if ya'll can get out,
later
Hardy
March 21, 2003 11:13PM
Have fun, bro. I can't get to Poplarville until Sunday afternoon, so I guess I will be playing with the Jackson crew.
Hardy
March 21, 2003 11:45PM
yo crow you getting to the tourney next weekend at poplarville?
hardy

what are you playin if you do advanced or pro?
March 22, 2003 08:29AM
Correction it was hole 17 in Jackson and Will that is awesome to have two in one round.

Shane
due for a hole in one :^p
March 22, 2003 08:50AM
i was on a card at a chickenbone tourney when stan branton aced twice in the same round. we finished the front nine and were walking across the street to hole ten when johnny b approached us... he was filming a pro card with BP and others but he got fussed at about videoing them so he started following our ADVMaster card...

stan was second on the box? at hole 10 at the bogue and fingerpop'd a flydye SPLASH ... directly into the chains...

johnny b tries really hard to get aces on tape. he went ballistic-- as did the whole group... (he couldn't believe that having "just joined our card... that we happened to be the group that nailed a hole in one)

two holes later stan aces again on hole 12 ...

once again we burst out in whoohoos and highfivers.

all this can be seen on the hot shots video v1.a

i have 10 aces in a bit over 5 years. i'm due for a sunday league greenwood ace on hole 8 anyday now. :^p

my personal fav is an ace i hit at acadiana (orig hole 17) on a 25kt windy day with an eagle. allthough it is a wide open hole on a slight grade "hill" it was so windy that the brand new eagle danced up and down... bobbing and weaving in the stiff wind... and did a crazy diving hyzer into the chains.

if it had not hit dead center it would've been a horrible shot-- likely skipping far away.

first tourney ace ever for me was @ the recent jackson event. frsbman gave me a mahogany carved "1" with a hole in it. very kewl. thanks doug.
misterbogey
March 22, 2003 08:18PM
Anybody had two in a row? We've had three that I know of at Acadiana Park:

Chris Hayes aced #'s 7 & 8

Sam Nolan aced #'s 7 & 8 during our Sunday doubles

James Kainer aced #'s 2 & 3 about a week ago.
March 22, 2003 10:15PM
Shane, are you sick are what? Two Aces in two days is too much! You're probably gonna shoot like 5 over for the tourney! lol. :-)
March 22, 2003 10:54PM
I aced numbers 11 and 12 back to back in a casual round at wall Doxey on 11/10/02. I had several witnesses playing with me.
March 23, 2003 12:24AM
noway, thats not fair.
March 23, 2003 09:28PM
That's really bad acer smoker, that is Fair
March 23, 2003 10:19PM
greenwood acres is the place to be!

where the ace pot's up to one fifteee!

i could go on, but...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013