Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What's the craziest Ace you have made/seen?

Posted by Fair 
350 feet Roller Ace By Kyle Boatwright @ 7 Oaks on #2, Nash. Tenn; In the Tenn. State Tourney!!! I was in both groups @ Florence that had silent Aces on #8; Dean's on the Long , and Mikki's on the Short
Brandon
Re: What's the craziest Ace you have made/seen?
April 07, 2003 12:45PM
Kevin Irwin tomahawked a disc on #12 at Tombigbee. The disc never turned flat and hit a big log. The disc took a huge bounce off the log only to hit another log and skip off of it into the basket. A double-skip off of two logs ace. It was incredible.
It may have happened before, but I would like to know someone who has aced #14 at Tombigbee. Hopefully one of you guys might get it this next weekend. Sorry Fair, that we didn't give it to you. If it went in, it bounced and we both know that doesn't count ;) That would be an assisted and those dont matter to you anymore...you know, since you have so many.

I wish that we had seen it though. I know you would like to mark that one down on the wall. Maybe you will get it this weekend and put all our misgivings to rest.
blueboy
Re: What's the craziest Ace you have made/seen?
April 07, 2003 06:55PM
My first ace was hole 5 at the original Acadiana Park course. I yelled and screamed so loudly that, a few moments afterward, a city cop came running up the fairway toward me and asked me who I was and what was going on. Apparently, someone had been stabbed earlier during a fight on the basketball court and the cop thought that I was the guy who had done it.

Excessive celebration?
THAT IS CRAZY!!! Congrats on the Ace!
Addie,

It was great seeing you at the Tax Tourney this weekend and thanks for being my good luck charm during Round 3 (I was DFL after Saturday and that earned me the privilege of playing with Kimberly and Addie on Sunday Morning. My third round score was a 1 under for a 17, YES THAT'S 17, strokes improvement over my Round 2).

But this is about aces. I had the box and hit the first ace on hole 8 at the Florence Ice Bowl -- big, sweeping hyzer with a prototype CE Spider, using the same right to left 20 mph wind that had been blowing all day. Not to be outdone, Jon Baccus steps up and throws his sidearm in from the left. There was much celebration after both shots!

Been playing about three years. It was my first ace. Sweet that it happened in a tournament and on a CTP hole on top of that.
Yeah Richard...after all this time I finally know who the heck I was playin' with when ya'll tagged 'em back to back!! See my post above from 3/24/03!! Way to go fellas!! That truly was one of the CRAZIEST ace experiences I have ever had the pleasure of bein' a part of....who got the prototype Chief I put up for that CTP anyway??? Griff
Richard,

We had a blast with you in that 3rd round! Glad you shot so much better! The ladies tend to have that effect on the men!!lol.We try not to be so tense and competitive! BUT did you know Kimberly and I ended up having a playoff? I lost...I'm still kicking myself for that $100 putt!!

If we had done what we said and all three aced #16 we could've posted an AWESOME post to this thread! We'll try again next tourney! It was good seeing you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013