Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Highland Road

Posted by Lefty 
Lefty
Highland Road
March 23, 2003 05:09PM
When can we expect to see the new concrete teepads?

There is alot of good info posted out at HRP but it's all out in the open and is no longer readable due to rain. Anybody got any plastic proctectors and new sheets?
Re: Highland Road
March 23, 2003 08:52PM
I e-mailed my contact at BREC Friday asking the same question about the tee pads, and I don't know who broke the plexiglass, but I'll get with the other G-wood chainsmokers, and see if we'll go ahead and put a better message board at Highland Road, like we did at G-wood. I have left the same fliers inside the tenis center, but it isn't always open.

I'll let people know when I know about the tee pads, tee signs, and the other course that is suposed to be on the grant they are getting for disc golf. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Peace,
Willy BT
The Zinger
March 24, 2003 09:24AM
Hey lefty, why don't you build a new message board for us. Every time Toad built one, people always break it. The one out at Greenwood is very nice, but we don't want to keep spending our own money just to have it broken in a couple of weeks.
March 24, 2003 10:42AM
You all should try LEXAN instead of plexiglass. Much more durable.
We had the same problem with someone always breaking it but not any more.
Frzbman
The Zinger
March 24, 2003 11:10AM
That's what I got for the one at Greenwood.
March 24, 2003 11:17AM
terry, ease up dude. im exited to here that someone is atempting to read our flyers!

frzbcat, we are in the know of the superpowers of Lexan. i just hope Will's purple socks dont set it on fire.

the G-wood Chainheads do plan on building a new sign but we are waiting on a Lexan donation from Cajun Glass!

TERRY- why dont you propose some advertising for your dads company?
thezinger
March 24, 2003 01:58PM
Ease up? I wasn't pressing down. Just saying that it's hard to do anything at Highland w/o it being messed up. And if anyone ever witnesses someone breaking something at Highland, please open up a can of whoopass on them.
March 24, 2003 02:04PM
when i break the course record, please don't hurt me.
March 24, 2003 08:10PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't Blessed 11 under the record? It's my own home course, and I don't even know the tournament record on that course, or at greenwood.

Any body out there know?

BT
March 24, 2003 08:25PM
noncompetition: Eric Tracy -13

competition?
March 24, 2003 09:16PM
is that 13 at H-land, or G-wood?
March 24, 2003 11:17PM
sorry, that is highland.

since the g-wood leage started, yours truly holds the record of 10 down on the orange.

victor leblanc shot an -11 last year at a tourney. thats schmokin' the greenwood orange tees.
March 25, 2003 10:30AM
MIKEY WAKE UP HEY MIKEY WAKE UP a Course record with your weenie 350 ft arm I do not think so OVERPARmike???
Dream ON. No record at Poplarville either. See ya FRI
frzbman
March 25, 2003 10:39AM
i believe the tournament record at highland is -12, by i think Kevin Weiss, is that his name? old school disc golfer from b.r.
what's the course record on the gold tees? too bad the -4 i shot on the gold at the doubles tournament didn't count as the singles record (i still will count it as my PB since we took every one of my shots that round). no more apologies to frzbman.
vl
March 25, 2003 10:39AM
-13 on highland orange... wow.

i thought sacred salad had tied the record at -11

-13! dzamn!

what is the pro tee record at highland?
John Kittrell
March 25, 2003 10:58AM
Gold at Highland -
I believe Eric tracy shot a -6 during a tournament. That's the best I know of, but then I from Mobile. I think Will t could shot a -8 if he gots stonger, developed a better technique, threw further, and putted a lot better. (but he's about 9-10 years away from that, but then he'd probably be to old.... )never mind, Eric's record is safe....
John k
March 25, 2003 08:52PM
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013