Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Open SNC's

Posted by Crow 
Re: Open SNC's
March 31, 2003 03:09PM
thanks brad, but i'm still digging chiggers out of my butt from last year. and we'll have at least one pro-caliber course in b.rouge...heh heh heheh... i'm making friends across the nation :) can't ya just have a little patience on that website update?
March 31, 2003 04:53PM
Hah! If that little pro-caliber comment was meant to say that Memphis had no pro-caliber courses....my response is....If a PRO can't throw straight thru fairwayed woods then he aint a PRO! ;)

DUH...you would think a PRO could throw where he wanted the disc to go. hahahaha

That's probably another reason you got chiggers....off the fairway too much. ;)

Seriously I am patient Mike. I just didn't like the way the conversation got so far off topic. Kind of like my response to you above!! hee hee

See you in Memphis in May!?!?!!?
Brad
March 31, 2003 09:12PM
you're right brad, i should have tore up them courses. do those chiggers go away in november? can't make the may event, it's kentucky derby weekend...best 2 minutes in sports!
houston disc golfer
March 31, 2003 09:46PM
it's good that brad can take a joke cantthrowfarmike i bet if someone said that rivendell was a muddy mosquito hole that aint half as good as Tom Bass Park you would pop an artery in your fat head so bring some game with you next time you come to texas and stay out of the Taco Cabana because i don't wanna smell you when you're on the hole in front of me cause you couldn't play good enough to make the lead group again
The Zinger
April 01, 2003 12:14AM
Hey Mikey,

don't forget, "PDGA rules" then putt :)
April 01, 2003 09:55PM
just wanted y'all to know that the PDGA changed their website to reflect the correct location of the SN Championships. don't it make you feel so nice?
April 02, 2003 07:14PM
so now that ronnie is back, the southern national pro championship wont be a usdga qualifier?
v
April 02, 2003 07:21PM
ever since the USDGC began-- the SN Finals have always been (and will hopefully always be) a USDGC qualifier...

(hows that mikey :^p)

but this is by no means an official answer. i would guess it is ultimately up to JimO?
The Zinger
April 02, 2003 07:37PM
I think it's going to be up to Ronnie. But of course I'm not possitive.
April 03, 2003 10:15AM
Zinger, This is Ronnie's wife first of all I agree Will has done alot for Baton Rouge and when Ronnie was in Alabama last year, and hospitalized it was difficult for us to handle that and of course with me having a child it wasn't easy. And yes I ran a few tournaments but I didn't feel I was able to give disc golfers what they needed. Although my husband felt otherwise ,I felt it was best to call on Will for those tournaments. But my question to you is If you felt this way like Ronnie wasn't doing enough for Baton Rouge with working in Alabama for our family and then undergoing colon problems why didn't you call us to give your ideas to better Baton Rouge. I had to call someone for help. I didn't see disc golfers calling us to offer help with tournaments like yall do now. But of course this is my opinion and I certainly do not mean any ugly, but if your going to point the finger at anyone point at me,not my husband. But on the other hand Ronnie Cook and Will Timmons are the Baton Rouge TD's that away BATON ROUGE TOURNEY'S WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF. Another thing Zinger we don't post everything we do with BREC, and if your refering to changes with Brec parks no one has called Ronnie for these changes, but now that we know of the changes people want we will be working on that. And by the way I recall Ronnie getting BREC to fix the bridge on hole 18 and other things that you may not be aware of. Also, we are aware of Wills hard work and it is very appreciated. My apologies if I offended anyone.

Thanks
Wanda Cook
The Zinger
April 03, 2003 10:25AM
Wanda, calm down girl. We are all behind you both. Just take it easy. We are hopefully all gonna work together with whatever needs to be done.
April 03, 2003 02:00PM
AH HA! see, houston d.g. was right!!! it was an imposter posting for ronnie! you can't put one over on this forum, we're too darn sharp for that. :+)
April 03, 2003 04:01PM
Mike, LOL I was not his imposter he told me what to type. Ask Him HA HA!!
And who is exactly houston disc golfer.
houston disc golfer
April 03, 2003 08:43PM
i am a disc golfer from houston. wish we had some southern national tournaments out here. :)
v
April 03, 2003 09:39PM
run one. look at the schedule and pick a date. i'll design you a logo and build a web site for it...
April 07, 2003 06:27PM
Crow, your eyes are worthless if all you saw was wwwimawanker bashing in my last post. Eat some carrots, I hear thats good for the eyes.

"There is nothing wrong with asking questions, as long as you are not being a complete TOOL! I also believe that if everyone works TOGETHER, we have a better chance of making this a better place for all. I dont mean that everyone should agree on the same things but at least be realistic!"

Sounds as though you should re-read this part over and over...You started this thread, then others bashed the PDGA, all I am saying is that you get more bees with honey than chit.
April 07, 2003 10:04PM
That's not all I saw, but I think it is totally unnecessary to come on and call him names. Keep that part on the PDGA board.
April 10, 2003 02:03PM
I understand better now...Its not OK to pick on wwwitouchmyself but it IS ok to bash the PDGA, Rip Bill Burns ( a non paid worker), telling Theo to kiss a$$... looks as though people in the south have their own agenda...Keep up the good work of helping the sport.
April 10, 2003 03:48PM
PDGA...the joke continues, funny some aren't laughing all that much....Griff
April 10, 2003 09:36PM
Did I hear something? Sounded like a gnat. Or something less relevant to my existence. Hopefully if I ignore it, it will go away.

Crow
PDGA #18276
(not current - the check is in the mail)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013