Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Am I trying too hard?

Posted by Printice Kincade 
Re: Am I trying too hard?
March 28, 2003 11:11PM
From the man who played in the Am division for the last 17 years! But dude, you are a mega-weenie for skipping a tournament to help your mother-in-law.
March 29, 2003 07:49PM
Yeah I am whopped. There is no doubt, I love my wife. So therefore I dont mind helping her mother move, although I am making her pay me ;)
She didn'e help us move last year. I am really sad that I worked all day. Hope everyone gets an ace. Wouldn't that be a heck of a story? Good luck to all.
March 30, 2003 09:54PM
Whipped ass little B@#$%!
OHH you think cause you go off on a little road trip and win, you can call me names. huh?

I think it is rather funny that "ass" gets typed out, and "B@#$%" gets coded, when both are animals and if you were at a farm both would be used without care for what the preacher nor the children would think.

Anyway.
Good job Fair, way to bring some recognition to the Tupelo crowd.

We have got to get all these locals out to play in our tournament in a couple of weeks. We need to get some posters done and get them put up. I dont think that alot of the kids and other people out there know about it. Got to get the rangers to get the word out.

Congrats again.
March 31, 2003 10:08PM
thanks brother! Wish you could have been there to give them hell in the am division! Maybe next time. It is a shame that there are so many local players in the Tupelo area that play regularly, but seem to be afraid of tournaments. Maybe we can get some of them to pop their proverbial tournament cherry in a few weeks at the Tombigbee Spring Fling.
March 31, 2003 10:37PM
Oh lord Fair starts talking about cherry's and all the sheep in a 5 state area run for the hills....
March 31, 2003 11:24PM
AT least I keep to the hetero route and don't stray the way of the goat!
Jeff, you guys should come to Tupelo this weekend and play some.
Fair
April 01, 2003 09:19AM
Sorry Fair we are going to a REAL tournament. You know that one that you, Kenny, and Fair talked Kary, Judy, and I into and then ya'll all backed out. Yeah we are on our way to Bowling Green.

Jeff
April 01, 2003 11:05AM
Hey guys...is the course day at Doxey on for Sat.?? Griff
April 01, 2003 01:05PM
I dont know about Doxey, but we need to make sure the Tombigbee course is cleaned up too before the tournament. I will call and see when they are going to do it and I will let all you Tupelo guys who read this know.

Had an ace on #18 today out there. YEAH for me...(thats me pulling my own chain)

We got cement on alot of the tees that we didn't have last year, so all you guys that stood in water last year will be pleased. It doesn't look like the other course in Tupelo is going to be ready in time, sorry. The baskets are back ordered.. thats the word I hear.

I hope we have a some great weather. Cause it rained its balls off last year;)
April 01, 2003 01:20PM
Sorry man. You know me and my weenie little arm. I guess I'm scarred to play on courses that have holes over 150 feet, so I better stay here instead of going to bowling green. After all, accuracy inside of 350 feet isn't good for anything except making aces I guess.
I picked up a pro line banshee for you with my winnings in florence. I'll have it the next time I see you. The truth is, that I have had to lie, cheat, and kill at my job to be able to play the Florence, Tombigbee, Wall Doxey, and Bud Hill tournaments. One more weekend of asking off or having someone trade with me would mean I would be forced to resort to flipping burgers at Hardees or something. I hope you guys do have fun though.
Fair
April 01, 2003 01:26PM
Well it looks like the weather is going to be about as good as it was at Poplarville, which translates to cold, wet, rainy, and windy; otherwise known as the "ideal" conditions for disc golf nirvana. Yeah if Kary, Judy, and I can all manage to come away from this weekend without getting sick either the weather channel will have lied or it'll be a miracle.

Jeff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013