Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

missing blue folding chair

Posted by Hardy 
Hardy
missing blue folding chair
March 25, 2003 02:56PM
hey everyone, i left my blue folding chair out at greenwood after the LA DOUBLES, has anyone seen it or does someone have it?

thanks
hardy
vl
Re: missing green folding chair
March 25, 2003 03:50PM
bummer. sorry to hear that you texican howitzer.

i could be mistaken but-- i left my green coleman chair at rivendell after the mgm. i hope someone is putting it to good use. i figure i was a space case-- or tired enough to forget it... so... it is kinda like throwing a disc in a lake.

that sucker is gone.... so, onward thru the fog.

those new chairs that jimo sells are pretty darn stylin.
:^p
Hardy
Re: missing green folding chair
March 25, 2003 08:16PM
yo
this wasnt like those little stools, this is a big folding chair like the ones that were all in front of the tv at greenwood

if no one knows anything, understandable

hardy
I'll check my car Hardy, if it was left there (I was the last to leave) I may have put it in my trunk and not even noticed it. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Will T
Hardy
Re: missing blue folding chair
March 25, 2003 10:42PM
thanks bro

hardy
yeah, hey Will i left my first run ce valkyrie, cell phone and a pink elephant there too. would you mind checking in your car, please?
The Zinger
Re: missing blue folding chair
March 26, 2003 01:07PM
Errin, I can understand the ce valkyrie and the pink elephant, but everyone knew you were lied when you mentioned the cell phone. When are you gonna get one of those?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013