Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

best disc golf store in the south?

Posted by kevin 
best disc golf store in the south?
March 27, 2003 07:49PM
if you live in the south and know of an awesome disc golf store in the states of mississippi, alabama, or tennessee please give the name and address of the store. thanks
I hear there is one at oak mountain state park but you have to pay $8.
Jim O's house. Man it's like being a kid in a cand store. (Esecially if you get to go check out the private stash)
Jay,
They don't have one, but they do have a lot of open space where you can get out and throw a frisbee....That kid should be beat up for sending us out there.
funny stuff... there isn;t anything really in North MS that I know of. Most of the state parks usually carry some discs, but..(this is a rumor.. I repeat this is a rumor) they hace overspent for the quarter and will be May before they are able to order any new plastic. So what you see there will be picked over. Good luck.
v
Re: best disc golf store in the south?
March 31, 2003 03:51AM
there is always skysouth.com or about a gazillion other online disc retailers....
Yeah Print,
Josh at Tombigbee told us the other day that they wouldn't be getting anything in until June. Kinda sucks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013