Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Memphis Southern National Entry

Posted by Bill Trousdale 
I get up every morning at 5:45am and usually try to get to bed by 10:30-11:00pm. Right now it's 1:30am. Maybe I'm half asleep but I can't find the info for divisions and entry for the Dogwood Classic. Can you help me out and tell me where it is? I'll check here tomorrow. I've got to go lay down.

Good night...
Bill Trousdale
aaawwww..... he wants to play so bad he can't sleep. That sure tells you how AWESOME the Hill is!!!
Re: Memphis Southern National Entry
March 28, 2003 07:11AM
Go to www.Memphisdiscgolf.com

On the left hand side you will see a red scrolling Memphis Dogwood Classic Banner.

Click on it and it will take you to all the info you are looking for. If that doesn't work....well..........um..write me I guess. :D Memphisdiscgolf@aol.com

Around April 1st we are going to put all the info on the front page.

Brad
Thanks Brad!! I figured out why I couldn't find it, in addition to being half asleep. The link scrolls also. So if you don't click when the link comes by you'll miss it. I was watching the scroll, mesmerized by it's passing when I started to notice my cursor was changing from arrow to pointing finger, back and forth. Looking down at the bottom of the window I saw the link appear and then disappear. So timing my hand/eye coordination with the speed of a 500' drive I slammed my mouse and when the tournament info came up I thought I almost heard chains.

Thanks again...with my entry sent in my psyche game has started.

Bill Trousdale
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013