Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Windy Hills Results

Posted by Jonas 
Windy Hills Results
April 01, 2003 12:26PM
Hey John, if you're out there, we have a problem. My name, Jonas Lefort and Greg Bryant are listed under Am Masters and should be Intermediate Am. I took first and Greg tied for second.
Re: Windy Hills Results
April 01, 2003 12:40PM
Hey Jonas, check out the lost disc thread, I sent you a message.

dangerous don
John Kittrell
April 01, 2003 12:58PM
Jonas
I've been emailing Shane so yours points and the results have been changed to reflect your win however this is the first I've found out about Greg... I'll correct the points and update the tournament results.
John K
April 01, 2003 01:09PM
I just thought Jonas had become very old very quickly ...... ;-)
boston
April 01, 2003 02:09PM
I thought this thread's title was results?
Did I miss something?
April 01, 2003 02:16PM
I titled it results because there was a flaw in the results posted, that's all. Go to Tournament results for the final results.
John Kittrell
April 01, 2003 02:20PM
It should have been "Windy Hills Results???"

Jonas and Greg - you are both back in the am division. Everybodies points that were affected have been corrected. There are three windy hill tournaments listed in the tournament results page. The one that has Jonas Lefort and Greg Bryant in the am men division is the correct one...

make my life easier - send me the correct results the first time ;- )

John k
April 01, 2003 06:12PM
Guys,

This was my fault. In the rush to get the scores posted, I did not double check with Jonas. They still had some of the cards at the center and I did not get them on the original email. A little less zeal and some more patience on my part was in order. Sorry about the confusion everyone. John, I gave Jonas the list and he has the final results ready I think. If you could erase all of the eroneous ones on the site I would be grateful. Hope to see everyone in Lafayette this weekend.

Shane
jim
April 01, 2003 06:54PM
WHAT WAS PAR?
April 01, 2003 07:21PM
20 hole rounds = 60
John Kittrell
April 03, 2003 03:02PM
The final correction to the points have been made. The only division with any changes was the am men. One of the novice players was included with the am men so most of you lost 1 point from the previous posted total. The corrected windy hills results haven't been posted to the tournament results site yet. The only changes is the addition of a couple novice players and Steve O'Dell who got bumped out of the results because of the apostrophy in his name. Later...
John K
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013