Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tax Tourney

Posted by bob satter 
bob satter
Tax Tourney
April 01, 2003 06:46PM
Just wanted to thank innova for the cool hot stamp as well as Memphis Disc Golf and Kevin lewis and the Judges as wellas many others! Not to toot my own horn but I have beefed up the pro purse with a personal sponsor of $500.00 to the tourney!$$$!!! Dont miss this event the open winner last year won close to $600.00 and i personally guarantee it will be more this year$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Email if you needd anything and thanks to everyone Bham Rocks Bob
Re: Tax Tourney
April 02, 2003 08:59AM
you da man. have ya got a good hotel suggestion?
bob satter
April 02, 2003 08:27PM
I'll check on that and email you!~! Bob
T
April 03, 2003 08:26PM
TOOT...TOOT!!! Sounds like Open will be paying out nicely Bobby!

I cannot believe how incredible the course looks right now. Everything is lucious green and blooming with a fresh cut. It's almost time to move everything long just to remind everyone of how fun Ole Goerge Ward can really be.

Bob, I will call you on Monday, it's off to Bowling green!!!
bob satter
April 04, 2003 07:37AM
I dont know of too many B tiers that will beat this payout!!! And yes the course is looking awesome. Thanks for everyones support. Bob dont forget these dates 4/19and420!!!!
April 07, 2003 02:17PM
hey willy BT hurry up and sign up, there's $700 added and spots are almost gone (according to bob's post on the awesome PDGA website which i'm not sure if you read).
bob satter
April 07, 2003 07:27PM
Hey mikey ther are several hotels within a mile from $29 and up they wont give a discount at your finer establishments with out a room number commitment. email me maybe I can set you up. Mike is right ther is over $700.00 dollars in the open division and added money to many other fine readers and you know who you are Thanks and please let me know if you are planning on attending bob
April 07, 2003 09:33PM
My check is in the mail!!!! Oh and Mikey-mike, Mr Wizzard is tagging along for the ride, since we know he won't cash!! (DOH!)
So look out B-Ham - Louisiana is on the way!

Can't wait to play the course again,

Will T

Oh and Mikey-mike - I am a card carrying PDGA member again!
bob satter
April 07, 2003 09:45PM
nice to know will so I woun't have to bust ya for another fin and i appreciate the sponsorship and with your approval I'll add it to the pro purse!! Did somebody say Refund$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
April 09, 2003 10:36PM
Givin' it back to me huh?
thanks!
See you in two weeks, and hope to be there early enough Fri to get to the Dbls, if not, see you that night.
Later,
Will T
bob satter
April 10, 2003 06:15AM
Ill be taking entries under hole 16 pavillion from 1pm on Doubles will probally start at around 5 or5:30. See everyone next week anything anyone needs other than my#10 bag tag let me know Bob
April 10, 2003 11:02AM
hey bob, where are these $29 hotels at? i've been on the internet trying to find a good deal, but nothing too good has shown up yet. thanks...
bob satter
April 10, 2003 05:14PM
If yo are game for those places you wont nee a reservation. They are on greensprings highway. The more reputable places are located at i-65 and oxmoor road. HI and red roof in and days inn are all right there.
April 14, 2003 06:09AM
Bob,

Can't wait for this tournament...REALLY looking forward to it! We'll see you Friday afternoon!
bobsatter
April 14, 2003 06:40AM
thanks and doubles will start around 5:30 for all that are interested. Bob
April 14, 2003 08:17PM
Bob,

Can hole 5 be in the long position at least one round?
bobsatter
April 14, 2003 08:19PM
yes for you anything!! Bob
April 14, 2003 08:22PM
Ok...then lets have it all rounds!!! LOL.
April 14, 2003 08:45PM
Hey Bob, we're probably not going to be able to get in until about 8:30 a.m. Sat. (I hope). I hope that will not be a problem with registration, etc. I could put a check in the mail Tuesday if I need to. It would probably get there by Friday. If not, I can just pay when I get there, but I don't want to cause any undue hardship for a TD <G>. LMK What will be best. Can't wait. RwC
bobsatter
April 15, 2003 10:50AM
russ just bring me cash that will be just fine.
April 15, 2003 12:16PM
Russ,

Who else from Florence is coming?

Bob,

Any more Pro women besides me and Courtney?
April 15, 2003 12:32PM
Addie, I doubt anybody from Florence will be coming, unless it's Kyle. Most of them are planning on going to Wall Doxey in two weeks. Don't know why. I'm looking forward to playing a longer course! Maybe we can have lunch at that Irish pub again. See ya this weekend. RwC
April 15, 2003 12:34PM
Russ,

It's a plan! That little pub has awesome food! Tell the Florence gang we'll miss them! Where are you staying?
bobsatter
April 15, 2003 12:53PM
Addie Kimberly will be here as well she was seen here over the weekend. Working on her game! bob Yes the Irish deli has awesome food they have been a sponsor in years past so give them your support.
April 15, 2003 12:54PM
In a motel somewhere, probably a Howard Johnson's somewhere off I-65. I think it might be the Oxmoor Road exit. Beth and the kids are coming, but they're going to meet her dad and run around town. Will will stay with me but I have no problem taking him to the pub. He's been around. He's also going to be walking around with me (for moral support) so I hope everyone exercises good judgment. RwC
PB
April 15, 2003 01:59PM
For hotels...try priceline.com. Me and some friends made a trip to Bham a few weeks ago for NCAA baskettball and got some disc golf in as well. We stayed at Homestead Suites right off 280 for about 30 bucks per night. It was less than a 10 minute drive to the course. Sweet.
April 15, 2003 04:05PM
The key to a good priceline rate is [www.biddingfortravel.com]. That have lists of what people paid for hotels on priceline, including really cheap ones right there near the course.
bob satter
April 15, 2003 06:35PM
Thanks Brian for all your help! Does Randy have the other score port?
April 17, 2003 02:03PM
is doubles random draw or bring ya own partnah?
April 17, 2003 05:05PM
BTW, is the tax tourney one round or two rounds on Sunday? See some of you tomorrow, the rest of you on Saturday!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013